Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bearcub69 View Post
    Anyone here know what the differences between the Lupo 130 C and Lupo HD Pro are? Most concerned about cuff height.. I might be trippin but the Lupo 130 C looks like it goes up the calf a bit more
    Just lower clog material difference and a different liner. Same uppers.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Quote Originally Posted by Eluder View Post
    Just lower clog material difference and a different liner. Same uppers.
    Thanks. Basically 130 C is lighter version of HD PRO… 130 C also has more tour oriented liner?
    If it’s the same boot, definitely want to get the beefier version that has a more 130 flex

Quote Originally Posted by bearcub69 View Post
    Thanks. Basically 130 C is lighter version of HD PRO… 130 C also has more tour oriented liner?
    If it’s the same boot, definitely want to get the beefier version that has a more 130 flex
    130c is grilamid, HD pro is PU. Both liners have flex zones the HD is just nicer and a little more supportive. HD pro is heavier and more durable, 130c will tour a little easier being lighter. Flex is the same as they have the same tongue.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Dalbello Lupo Air Fit Question

Own the Lupo HD Pro 130 and just bought a pair of these Lupo Air 130s ….also own three pairs Krypton Pros (two really old 130’s and one 2018 120). 5 boots. Jesus! Haha. I love ski gear.