Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Big Sky lift tix

Planning a trip to BS and can’t find any discounted multi-day tix. Any recommendations of where to look?

This year you are shit out of luck.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

I wondered if maybe they’re just going for window price with all the crap going on.

https://shop.bigskyresort.com/s/lift.../c/lift-ticket

A quick glance at the website says you may be right.

$ 179.00 for X-mas holiday.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Mountain Collective.

^^MC is probably the way to go. However if you're staying at Boyne lodging, I think the ticket price in a ski-and-stay package usually comes out to be like $120. So depending on how much they want for the room, that may be an option to consider.

Big Sky Lodging Beta needed - Stay at the mountain base village, or in Big Sky?
    there a shuttle bus between the 2?
    Thx!
    I have mastered all major sporting activities to a high degree of mediocrity.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnballs View Post
    Big Sky Lodging Beta needed - Stay at the mountain base village, or in Big Sky?
    there a shuttle bus between the 2?
    Thx!
    More amenities down in the meadow. Larger grocery stores, more restaurants, etc. The Skyline is free from Meadow to Mountain. https://skylinebus.com/

^^thank you sirs!
    I have mastered all major sporting activities to a high degree of mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    ^^MC is probably the way to go. However if you're staying at Boyne lodging, I think the ticket price in a ski-and-stay package usually comes out to be like $120. So depending on how much they want for the room, that may be an option to consider.
    we stay at the lakes condos as the price is too good to pass up, unfortunately they aren’t a “boyne” property. We’re all coming from Michigan so I think the Ikon pass will be the best as you get 5 days at each boyne resort.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMountainSkier View Post
    Mountain Collective.
    Unfortunately the MC pass only includes 2 days at each place...going to big sky for 3-4

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Campbell View Post
    Unfortunately the MC pass only includes 2 days at each place...going to big sky for 3-4
    You get to choose one extra day at one resort, so choose Big Sky and you get 3 days. Plus half price on the fourth day.

You get to choose one extra day at one resort, so choose Big Sky and you get 3 days. Plus half price on the fourth day.
    I thought that was the case before but I don’t see anything on the site about that for this year.

I thought that was the case before but I don’t see anything on the site about that for this year.
    Interesting. I know they were doing it earlier, but they did say the 3rd day deal was limited so it must be over. Bummer.

Planning a trip to MT to ski this winter is a huge gamble right now. Especially to Big Sky, which is a problematic place to find dinner during the best of times.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    Planning a trip to MT to ski this winter is a huge gamble right now. Especially to Big Sky, which is a problematic place to find dinner during the best of times.

Good luck.
    Yeah we have some of the worst covid numbers in the nation right now. I wonder if all the dumbshits who moved here to escape the pandemic will now move away?

As for dinner at Big Sky, Roxy's market has a great selection of tasty frozen dinners. That's my plan.

Yeah we have some of the worst covid numbers in the nation right now. I wonder if all the dumbshits who moved here to escape the pandemic will now move away?

As for dinner at Big Sky, Roxy's market has a great selection of tasty frozen dinners. That's my plan.
    Yeah I’m good with frozen pizzas if need be.

Luke, are you and the tribe planning to drive or fly?

Trying to judge peoples willingness to enter the disease tube.

I wonder if all the dumbshits who moved here to escape the pandemic will now move away?
    I am of the opinion that the problem isn't the dumbshits who just moved here so much as the dumbshits who were here before Covid was ever a thing.

In Costco yesterday in spite of the signage there were folks walking around without masks. I watched one lady get within 2 feet of a cashier that she knows without a mask and jabber away at her for several minutes. The cashier didn't say shit. I should have gone to another line.

Here is to a very cold, very windy and snowy winter to get the new dumbshits to reconsider their life choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Luke, are you and the tribe planning to drive or fly?

Trying to judge peoples willingness to enter the disease tube.

I am of the opinion that the problem isn't the dumbshits who just moved here so much as the dumbshits who were here before Covid was ever a thing.

In Costco yesterday in spite of the signage there were folks walking around without masks. I watched one lady get within 2 feet of a cashier that she knows without a mask and jabber away at her for several minutes. The cashier didn't say shit. I should have gone to another line.

Here is to a very cold, very windy and snowy winter to get the new dumbshits to reconsider their life choices.
    Planning on flying, as of now.

Oh I don't disagree with that one bit--lots of longtime Montanans are showing themselves to be complete covidiots. I just think anybody who thought they could buy their way out of a pandemic by throwing cash at a house in Montana was pretty naive, and I wonder what they are thinking now that our numbers skyrocketing. Anyway, who give a shit. I agree we need a long, cold winter to initiate the newcomers.

When we were at BS, (maybe 5 yrs back) had a down day, cos Cinders had a tweaked knee. There was a bus to Yellowstone gateway(?) to take a guided, group snomobile tour of park, along groomed roads. Lunch at OldF.
    Hella fun. Would recommend. Never rode snomo b4. 2 up on machine made it kinda wallow tho. Managed to veer off trail and find a tree well... oh how we laughed...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Everyone always says I hope we have a long cold winter to make newcomers leave. Pretty sure that doesn't work. Especially the folks who can afford this market. You think they give a fuck what temp it is while they sit in their new house/sauna/steam shower/home theater/etc etc. They sure as hell ain't working outside.

And as much as tourists present a problem, I agree most Montanans are just as bad or worse about the covidz. Oh well at least disco was white today. As a long time bears fan all I have is hope.

In Costco yesterday in spite of the signage there were folks walking around without masks.
    I have noticed the maskless trend at Costco too. Oddly the older, high BMI, pack of smokes in the front pocket males seem to be the ones maskless.

I have flown recently in the DAL "pestilence capsules" and Delta has only been filling planes to 60% capacity and strictly enforce face coverings. Unfortunately some of the coverings are buffs and snot specked bandanas. Airports that are typically packed like MSP, ATL and SLC are eerily empty. SLC has opened their new terminals.

Quote Originally Posted by TurxSki View Post
    When we were at BS, (maybe 5 yrs back) had a down day, cos Cinders had a tweaked knee. There was a bus to Yellowstone gateway(?) to take a guided, group snomobile tour of park, along groomed roads. Lunch at OldF.
    Hella fun. Would recommend. Never rode snomo b4. 2 up on machine made it kinda wallow tho. Managed to veer off trail and find a tree well... oh how we laughed...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app
    We did that in ‘18, rented snowmobiles in west Yellowstone and spent the day riding all over, was a total blast and a great way to see the park.

Supposedly Old Faithful Lodge is going to be closed this winter cuz covid. But I'm sure you'll still be able to snowmobile into the park.