Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    My biggest concern would be gondola rides, shuttle buses, etc. Those are a hard no-go if at all possible.

don't ferget that $2200+ gold pass option....
    no sales tax tho! so there's that...

edit: my bad, gold only $1900
    i must have been thinking about the double gold or platinum for $2.2K

no sales tax tho

Name:  ted.png
Views: 710
Size:  198.1 KB
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20

The gold pass, with its Ikon Pass attachment and premium parking, is very spendy. But I thought $1,350 for the double black pass with full tram access and no blackout dates was a decent deal (at the early season rate). Hell, a Bridger pass is $900 if you buy it today. That's getting up there.

$1,350 for the double black pass with full tram access and no blackout dates was a decent deal (at the early season rate)/Covid we're sorry rebate. FIFY

It is.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

I'm okay with a rebate.

Quote Originally Posted by lifelinksplit View Post
    Everyone always says I hope we have a long cold winter to make newcomers leave. Pretty sure that doesn't work. Especially the folks who can afford this market. You think they give a fuck what temp it is while they sit in their new house/sauna/steam shower/home theater/etc etc. They sure as hell ain't working outside.

And as much as tourists present a problem, I agree most Montanans are just as bad or worse about the covidz. Oh well at least disco was white today. As a long time bears fan all I have is hope.
    It definitely doesn't work if you moved here for the skiing, lol.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Definitely a "I've already got COPD from ripping hundreds for 45 years aint gonna let no damn sissy bug take me out!" maskless contingent.

That being said I was in Idaho a couple weeks ago. Don't think masks even exist in most of the state.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    I have noticed the maskless trend at Costco too. Oddly the older, high BMI, pack of smokes in the front pocket males seem to be the ones maskless.

I have flown recently in the DAL "pestilence capsules" and Delta has only been filling planes to 60% capacity and strictly enforce face coverings. Unfortunately some of the coverings are buffs and snot specked bandanas. Airports that are typically packed like MSP, ATL and SLC are eerily empty. SLC has opened their new terminals.
    Ifins you spend mur than a couple hours in slc and don't call
    Sheldons= sad puppy
    Works not far
    And despite ripping bongs blunts whippet ciggies puffs pulls off the bottle and Lord knows what else and being scared to shit of gittin the potentia covoid ass whooping or dead
    I'd don my mucus free buff and bandana
    And suck an overpriced Utah metered bloody down at the airport bar
    New terminal nice?
    Hopes to ski yeahs again this season
    Last year's trip made mine
    Iouse
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

What I think locals at most destination resorts should be hoping for is a below average snow year to help keep tourists and fair weather locals away. I usually have just as much fun skiing on a 75” base as I do a 175” base.

Haha a Big Sky thread and 175" base comment!!

Now THAT'S rich!

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    Ifins you spend mur than a couple hours in slc and don't call
    Sheldons= sad puppy
    New terminal nice?
    I typically have just enough time to take a leak before my next flight, but I do not want to make Sheldon sad. After Halloween I will be driving through the Beehive state and will let you know as I will have more time driving than my Delta overlords allow me. Here's to skiing again this season!

The new terminal is really nice and is the first new major airport upgrade since DIA opened in 1995. It is weird seeing the beautiful and huge airports in places like Mumbai or Delhi and returning to unappealing places like JFK, ATL or IAD.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi-Bell View Post
    Haha a Big Sky thread and 175" base comment!!

Now THAT'S rich!
    I’m not sure the same can be said about a 35” base vs a 70” base.

Quote Originally Posted by One (+) Sentence View Post
    I’m not sure the same can be said about a 35” base vs a 70” base.
    That definitely sounds like a Bridger reference.