Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
    Patiently waiting for the dookie DNA trip report

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using TGR Forums mobile app
    god created man. winchester and baseball bats made them equal - evel kenievel

Quote Originally Posted by teamdirt View Post
    Just putting it out there-Steep creek is a sacred place for many a Pemberton/Whistler locals that have lost friends...there has always been a territorial issue over this zone
    You should know that in replying to Pseudonym you're replying to a classic douchebag local.

I've used Steep Creek before there was a hut. I've used that hut once for cooking while sleeping outside. The hut builders initially were very locals-only chasing people out of the hut one of whom was unfortunately MoF/MoT.

I've been told the vibe is less hostile now but since I deliberately avoid that Darkside Lake zone now I wouldn't know.

The Duffey used to be quiet. But now there's these kinds of posts maybe everyone parking there should get a dash cam. Screenshot sent to me of deleted SCT post "If your not from Pemberton or Lilloet then kick rocks"Click image for larger version. 

Name:	received_861359567961001.jpeg 
Views:	144 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	358461

probably was just some half drunk redneck with IBS who thought they'd mess with some granola munching hippie ski tourers, and has no idea what they've kicked off

Quote Originally Posted by Zeedashbo View Post

Zbo I can send you a bag with a YouTube to verify it was mine

Quote Originally Posted by Zeedashbo View Post
    Maybe Maury's looking for some new material?

My apologies Lee I thought this happened at steep creek. I Had no idea it would open up a can of worms On that end. I think u should all go skiing. This is just teenage drama....Imbred small town hicks drive that road all day long....could really have been anyone. Vehicles get broken into and vandalized all the time up there.

Time to get a Tesla- then everyone will know for sure u are from Van but your on-board camera will identify the culprit. Till then it’s just finger pointing

Man, I came here to ask when are you Canucks gonna open up the border ...I have a February reservation I like to keep.
    And get a car wash for chrissake. Problem solved!

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Zbo I can send you a bag with a YouTube to verify it was mine
    It would just get delayed at the border.

god created man. winchester and baseball bats made them equal - evel kenievel

Quote Originally Posted by boar2m View Post
    Man, I came here to ask when are you Canucks gonna open up the border ...I have a February reservation I like to keep.
    Your odds of winning Mega Millions are probably about the same as the chances of the border opening in the next month.

That must of been some real verbal abuse to kick up this shit storm. What did you say to her?

Not happening. Feb 21 is next assessment point and there’s zero chance it’s opening then based on the way it’s trending.

I always thought of canaduh as being shitty. So passive, so aggressive. Must be the small dicks, I learned on South Park that canaduhians have wicked small ones.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Lee seems like a smart guy, and smart people don't smear shit around on people's belongings. That's just gross. He also likely takes his shits first thing in the morning before leaving the house, like a normal person.

The wife though I have no idea - as far as I can tell my wife has only taken 4 shits in the 18 years we've known each other. Women are very shit-secretive, so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    I always thought of canaduh as being shitty. So passive, so aggressive. Must be the small dicks, I learned on South Park that canaduhians have wicked small ones.
    Sir, I think you may need a doctor (hopefully you have some money saved up); it appears your clam chowder has spoiled. By the way, since you seem so interested in penis measurement north of the border I feel like it is my responsibility to inform you that you have discovered the sole reason we use the metric system. A 12 centimeter dick sounds impressive to the women of the north.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    That must of been some real verbal abuse to kick up this shit storm. What did you say to her?
    They skied above us and on top of us. My wife was upset and said ( incredulous voice) you skied above us wtf. We skied off to another lane and left. I didn't say anything to them. I said to my wife "let's get away from this gongshow".

Just wanted to leave a bad situation.

Sylvie accused me of the poo on vehicle. Social media and forums (including this) then dragged my wife into it.

I've emailed and offered the DNA sample to prove I didn't do it

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    He also likely takes his shits first thing in the morning before leaving the house, like a normal person.
    I envy you 'normal' people who take a shit in the morning and figure you're covered for the day. That's certainly not how my digestive system works.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I envy you 'normal' people who take a shit in the morning and figure you're covered for the day. That's certainly not how my digestive system works.
    Hey you do what you gotta do. As long as you're not like my buddy who thinks that the moment between finishing up fresh tracks breakfast and putting the skis on is the prime time to release his kracken. Inexcusable.

Have you tried adjusting your fibre intake and trying to stick to a consistent diet and meal/sleep schedule?

Lee seems like a smart guy, and smart people don't smear shit around on people's belongings. That's just gross. He also likely takes his shits first thing in the morning before leaving the house, like a normal person.
    Thanks I think. It'll also be wrong for me to smear poo on someone's vehicle. Anyone who knows me knows I would say something to their face.

The friend of a friend of a friend rumour that I was openly bragging about it in the Steep Creek parking lot is particularly stupid. If you're going to make something up why not go whole hog and say I was burning crosses.

The Duffey has been crowded this year. Sure the lots are packed. But this kind of localism is getting out of control. It's getting to be the same kind of BS like it was last March and April when Pemberton people were telling Whistler and Squamish people to stay off Pemberton trails

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Thanks I think. It'll also be wrong for me to smear poo on someone's vehicle. Anyone who knows me knows I would say something to their face.

The friend of a friend of a friend rumour that I was openly bragging about it in the Steep Creek parking lot is particularly stupid. If you're going to make something up why not go whole hog and say I was burning crosses.

The Duffey has been crowded this year. Sure the lots are packed. But this kind of localism is getting out of control. It's getting to be the same kind of BS like it was last March and April when Pemberton people were telling Whistler and Squamish people to stay off Pemberton trails
    Would it help if some annoying plug from Ontario flew out there? Could act as sort of a lightning rod to take the heat off lower mainlanders I figure.

Hey you do what you gotta do. As long as you're not like my buddy who thinks that the moment between finishing up fresh tracks breakfast and putting the skis on is the prime time to release his kracken. Inexcusable.
    I got a friend who always needs to stop and take a dump after the first few runs, even on a powder day. WTF. Obviously I don't wait for him, but it's beyond my comprehension why he can't just go before skiing.

And as far as conjuring a fresh one immediately after skiing just so you can rub it on somebody's car, yeah, that's just one more part of this alleged crime that doesn't quite add up.

Would it help if some annoying plug from Ontario flew out there? Could act as sort of a lightning rod to take the heat off lower mainlanders I figure.
    Yeh why not, apparently a lot of the people testing positive for Covid in Whistler are recent arrivals from ON and QU fleeing their lockdowns, surprising I know that the people who are traveling, are the ones who are infected. Come on out and help us close down.

Psst... I know a way across the border. How good are you at running in snowshoes?

Quote Originally Posted by eldereldo View Post
    Yeh why not, apparently a lot of the people testing positive for Covid in Whistler are recent arrivals from ON and QU fleeing their lockdowns, surprising I know that the people who are traveling, are the ones who are infected. Come on out and help us close down.
    Leaving your home during a stay-at-home order or lockdown state or while cases and ICU use are climbing is a dick move, and something I would never condone. There are, however, ways to still do things in a responsible manner depending on the timing and what mitigations are employed. In my ignorant, selfish opinion, of course.

its all about the diet, also i want to be near my bidet,

I am an asshole but I am a very clean asshole
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Feb of which year ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know