Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
    I’m out of here for another 5yrs... ski ya out on the hill! 🤟

Saw that on Sylvie Allen's post. I don't shit on people's trucks. I certainly didn't shit on hers on whoever that was in the pics. If I have a problem with someone I tell them straight to their face.

Man up and own your shit... they’ve got your DNA poopy

Well that was a quick 5 years

Posted this to Sylvie's thread

I want to address this up front. I did not shit on that truck. I do not shit on other people's trucks.

I am happy to swear an affidavit to this effect. I am also happy to provide a poo sample and have it tested against forensics on that truck

This thread turned to shit....

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

What about Sharon?

Plot twist. Could this "end" up in the ullr thread?

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Plot twist. Could this "end" up in the ullr thread?

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app
    I don't think Ullr would be happy with that.

I asked my wife. She confirms that she too does not shit on people's vehicles

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    I’ll bet $ Sharon’s the shitter
    Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature... Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller

Maybe there is a third party who left a convenient pile in a completely unrelated event???

Only 3 cars total m lot. They know the other vehicle. Lee &Sharon started a shit fight on the skin track. Theirs was the only vehicle gone. Wh would some random 3rd party stop in to do something as nasty as smearing shit on someone’s truck!? Logical deduction

Insert popcorn gif

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    Only 3 cars total m lot. They know the other vehicle. Lee &Sharon started a shit fight on the skin track. Theirs was the only vehicle gone. Wh would some random 3rd party stop in to do something as nasty as smearing shit on someone’s truck!? Logical deduction
    Oh look, it's Sherlock Shit. Professional expert of feces.

Seems like you have an axe to grind with Lee Lau about differing opinions on public health protocols. Wear a mask and practice social distancing: "It's elementary my dear Watson".

Posted this to Sylvie's thread
    I want to address this up front. I did not shit on that truck. I do not shit on other people's trucks.
    I am happy to swear an affidavit to this effect. I am also happy to provide a poo sample and have it tested against forensics on that truck
    Very nice choice of words.

"Your Honor, let me rephrase the question" You have said either of you did not shit on the vehicle, did either of you shit on the ground and then rub that shit on the victims vehicle?

jesus christ. shitting on cars? it's skiing. this kind of stuff really makes me want to move to the interior.

Why would you need to ask Sharon? Did you not ski out together and remove your gear together at the parking lot?

I did not shit on the ground and rub shit on other people's vehicles. My wife did not shit on the ground and rub shit on other people's vehicles.

Jesus, I click on this thread to see how things are going north of the border and this is the...shit... I find? I thought Canadians were nice friendly type folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Jesus, I click on this thread to see how things are going north of the border and this is the...shit... I find? I thought Canadians were nice friendly type folks.
    Apparently we just shit in each other-that goodness for our guns laws.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.

I expect some shit slinging around here, but this is a little too literal.

Just more batshit crazy Canadians.

They'll have to make sure LL and his wife don't try to fake their poo tests by crammimg somebody else's shit up their anuses when they go in to submit samples. I've heard of people doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    Oh look, it's Sherlock Shit. Professional expert of feces.

Seems like you have an axe to grind with Lee Lau about differing opinions on public health protocols. Wear a mask and practice social distancing: "It's elementary my dear Watson".
    The axe I have to grind with Lee Lau mainly on stems from the fact that he and Sharon verbally abused 3 friends of mine, 1 of whom saved his ass from the aftermath of an avalanche on a SAR rescue where those guys most likely would have perished. Being a SAR member, that shit is just as bad as taking a shit. Zero respect. Where there’s smoke there’s fire. It’s no coincidence that NOBODY is defending those two assholes in the local Whistler community. Nobody. In fact, there’s more stories coming out about what disrespectful assholes they really are. I’ve yet to hear any remorse for the verbal abuse part of it. Maybe an apology for that might ease people’s minds that indeed, a yeti popped out of the bush, did not like the colour of Sylvies truck and took a big shit on it. I bet that’s the story Lee & Sharon will be telling the RCMP.
    Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature... Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Just more batshit crazy Canadians.

They'll have to make sure LL and his wife don't try to fake their poo tests by crammimg somebody else's shit up their anuses when they go in to submit samples. I've heard of people doing that.
    I've found a person who does DNA sampling in Whistler. I'll assume they have protocols