Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1313
    Looked a little spicy at the top this morning....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1618362396.993550.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	231.6 KB 
ID:	371496

.....but it delivered

Name:	Image1618362450.229731.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	463.0 KB 
ID:	371497

Might be the end of easy access pow for the season

Name:	Image1618362528.978225.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	371498

Off the hook season

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.

Anyone been up the Garibaldi Park Road since this heat has hit it? Wondering if will be possible to drive to some the higher parking lots w/o chains this weekend (still have my winters on).

Cheers

Taking a break from the outstanding stoke for a second, how's the COVID situation looking right now in Whistler? Do things seem to be improving yet?

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Taking a break from the outstanding stoke for a second, how's the COVID situation looking right now in Whistler? Do things seem to be improving yet?
    We’ll see the numbers tomorrow, but it doesn’t seem so as they are talking about taking things a step further. Although they did start vaccinating anyone who works or has a primary home in in Whistler, this week. Probably not going to make that much difference if people keep coming up every weekend from the lower mainland.

On a positive note, valley trails are coming into shape, so at least we can mountain bike.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...l-14-1.5987219

not good at all, you could google around if you want but i believe Whistler has > its share of the brazilian variant for the province so the figure i remember was > 200 cases out of 1000, some showed up in Sunpeaks and of course a bunch at Big White

every man and his dog are doing the classic lines which will remain for as long as it freezes at night

so the skiing has been really good up narth ... they tell me

I get the jab on friday
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by knowsam View Post
    Anyone been up the Garibaldi Park Road since this heat has hit it? Wondering if will be possible to drive to some the higher parking lots w/o chains this weekend (still have my winters on).

Cheers
    asked a friend who did the Neve last weekend and they said it was clear driving to the top. should be good.

Photo of friend of mine on the walk out from lake on the weekend - trail clear here but apparently very icy up top. No issues on road.

Sounds pretty bleak for Whistler...

https://nationalpost.com/news/whistl...-covid-variant

The sad thing is you've got to assume this was all started by a small number of people coming into Canada and not following the 14 day quarantine requirement.

At least people are getting vaccinated now.

" Comparisons are being drawn between Whistler and another famous ski resort, Ischgl, in Austria. At least 28 people who visited the Tyrolean resort late February and March of last year died of COVID. It has been blamed as ground zero for the first wave of the virus that swept Europe.

Whistler shares unique features with the festive Tyrolean ski resort that make it ripe for outbreaks. As a tourist town, it has a transient population, with people coming and going, either bringing the virus in, or catching it and taking it back home. With a population of around 13,000, it has some three million visitors annually. "

from ^^ that artical
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Kalisto/Benny, thanks for the beta.

The sad thing is you've got to assume this was all started by a small number of people coming into Canada and not following the 14 day quarantine requirement.

At least people are getting vaccinated now.
    Many "Canadians" returning "home" after spending the winter somewhere warmer. For example:

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/de...-canada-228004

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/cana...riants-spread/

I've been in Mexico the whole time, I'm working here and I have chosen to not come home as to not infect your mind with negative thoughts and harmful emotions. I missed an entire ski season because I didn't want to upset a global balance and the safe thing to do was to stay put.

You can't come to Canada without a negative PCR test and then a government issued PCR test on landing and further, hotel quarantine ($2k) and then mandatory and enforced home quarantine (yes, you are checked in on). Canada is not Australia, we have community transmission and we have a lot of it.

Quit being a fear monger - this is being spread because its everywhere in the world and its virile and it has been poorly managed for the past 2 months in BC. It's not some flight from Delhi or a samba troupe from Brasil. It's a virus that is established in the community and it's here to stay. Wash your hands, wear a facemask, get a vaccine and less people will die.

/end rant

Except if you are declared an essential worker, you get to skip the quarantine and the test. And the hotel quarantine only applies if you arrive by air. Even then, some people are apparently just walking out of the airport and heading home and paying the fine when they are caught.

Quote Originally Posted by eldereldo View Post
    Except if you are declared an essential worker, you get to skip the quarantine and the test. And the hotel quarantine only applies if you arrive by air. Even then, some people are apparently just walking out of the airport and heading home and paying the fine when they are caught.
    Fake tests are available everywhere. Who checks it? The airline employee before boarding. At Canadian airports passengers just leave. Local police won't enforce it because its not actually a law.

Quote Originally Posted by unclebill View Post
    Fake tests are available everywhere. Who checks it? The airline employee before boarding. At Canadian airports passengers just leave. Local police won't enforce it because its not actually a law.
    Oh god. I thought talking about anything other than posting stoke was illegal in this thread. Someone post some pictures, quick!!
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Quote Originally Posted by puregravity View Post
    Oh god. I thought talking about anything other than posting stoke was illegal in this thread. Someone post some pictures, quick!!

^^^ Anything between the two red lines is acceptable.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

P1 Variant is hitting the slopes of Whistler according to mainstream media TGR.....

I miss Covid Classic™.

Is it acceptable to ask for naked pics from all the SCT bunnies looking for partners?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cocximus View Post
    Is it acceptable to ask for naked pics from all the SCT bunnies looking for partners?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Username checks out.

Anyone been to one of those AZ vax clinics in Whistler/Pemby? I wonder what the chances are of showing up end-of-day and getting leftovers?

Quote Originally Posted by puregravity View Post
    Anyone been to one of those AZ vax clinics in Whistler/Pemby? I wonder what the chances are of showing up end-of-day and getting leftovers?
    Why would u want that?

Quote Originally Posted by teamdirt View Post
    Why would u want that?
    Gonna be another 2-3 weeks before my age group can get it here. Today we saw a few groups of 5 or more teens/young adults in tight groups, many not mask wearing. Outside - yes. But teens/young adults do what hormones dictate and I'll be darned if the cases ain't gonna moon.

Blessed to get vaxxed as soon as fucking possible and then whatever the mouth breathers do here is on them. Soon they will be swapping gum and having beach orgies listening to Cake By The Ocean.