Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45 46 47 48 49 50
Results 1,226 to 1,230 of 1230
    I requested a refund, but did it sometime in April. I got the refund a few weeks later and applied it to an Epic pass for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I requested a refund, but did it sometime in April. I got the refund a few weeks later and applied it to an Epic pass for next season.
    New wrinkle in this. They just sent me a refund check. I don't understand why they'd send me a code to use for a discount on next year's pass AND a check.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    New wrinkle in this. They just sent me a refund check. I don't understand why they'd send me a code to use for a discount on next year's pass AND a check.
    Same $ value?

The way the fine print reads is like this:
    2019-2020 covid cancels the season early, and they gave you the 80% credit or whatever. So you use it for a new edge card for 2020-2021 with the Epic Assurance or whatever it's called. However, fine print there says if 2020-21 claim is made and is valid, you'll only get that credit you used for your 2020-21 card and not a $ refund. If you pay extra for the card (which you did), then that extra $ amount should be refunded to you in cash.

I'm still waiting for my wife's refund promised in March... Reeeeeeeally don't want to call them.

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    Same $ value?
    I've got to go back and look at the email they sent, but I think it's the same.
    Last edited by The AD; 06-11-2021 at 09:40 AM.

Someone please post some WB bike park stoke. Isn't it open? No berms or drops to share?
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman   Big Billie Eilish fan.   This, my fellow chickens, is how Id create the perfect crypto machinery ― doomberg   Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. ― Mark Twain