WTB: Really small kids gear

My nearly 4 year old looks to be moving beyond the Lucky Bums strap on skis this year, but unfortunately is super small for her age (~1% on growth charts). She is currently wearing a size 6-7 shoe, but it looks like the smallest mondo boot is a 15.

Looking to see if anyone has a pair of 15 boots and also interested in any 60-70cm skis for her (looks like the smallest they typically run).

I don't check here as frequently as I would like, so you can email me at nicholasDOTdillsATgmailDOTcom if anyone has anything. Thanks in advance, really looking forward to getting my little shredding this season!

WTB: Really small kids gear

Email sent
    A woman reported to police at 6:30 p.m. that she was being "smart-mouthed."

"fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

It you live on the front range of Colorado. Go to Epic Mountain Gear and do there buy back program. Skiing with kids that small is tough, good luck.

there are 13.5 MP out there if you dig a little
    the 67cm Dynastar/Rossi is arguably the best kids ski out there and exists in lots of vintages and kids fleets (maybe other manufacturers have caught up?)
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Quote Originally Posted by xksrx View Post
    The tiny skis are hard to find used as they tend to keep getting passed down. These 67 cm Rossi’s are the best thing available for a 2 yo, very progressive with tip rocker, built in fish scale bases for uphilling and toddler mountaineering, and a next level 75 mm waist (equivalent to a 205 mm waist on a 185cm ski). For $150 I would just spoil your little ripper.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/191963416620

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    there are 13.5 MP out there if you dig a little
    the 67cm Dynastar/Rossi is arguably the best kids ski out there and exists in lots of vintages and kids fleets (maybe other manufacturers have caught up?)
    Where would one find these mythical boots? I’ve been looking for months for 14.5s and can’t find anything that isn’t brand new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nordica nordy’s used to be available in a 12.5 .....

I rip the groomed on tele gear