Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I heard Just Like Honey by The Jesus and Mary Chain followed immediately by The Pixies’ Wave of Mutilation tonight on terrestrial radio.

An audible “fuck yes” could be heard in my backyard.
    I did the exact same thing a while back when Bad Religion's Sorrow came on the radio driving. The wife thought I had lost my mind.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7129.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	697.8 KB 
ID:	342773

Solving a dusty exposed boulder problem to reach the true summit.

great profile on a family close to me. Never met a restaurant owner more passionate about his craft or compassionate about his employees. made me say "fuck yea, qui!"

Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post
    Never grown weed before and I know nothing about gardening/growing anything. Planted a starter plant in May, now I have a pound of great weed that didn't cost me a dime. Fuck yeah.
    Fuckin A Ya!

First time back on the mountain bike after a miserably hot summer rehabing a broken wrist, cruising through tunnels of gold-and-red aspens, and making it to the car in time for sunset and a cold beer, I damn near shed a tear while muttering FOOK YEAH!
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    First time back on the mountain bike after a miserably hot summer rehabing a broken wrist, cruising through tunnels of gold-and-red aspens, and making it to the car in time for sunset and a cold beer, I damn near shed a tear while muttering FOOK YEAH!
    Different strokes...I'd call this the winner! FUCK YEAH!
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

A vicarious FUCK YEA over here!

knowing how awesome I have felt at the end of my aspen rides this fall, after riding all summer and not being on injured reserve, this would be a HUDGE fuck yeah. FKNA!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Shaving several seconds off my lap time at the last track day of the season.
    Nailing a technical turn, all while dragging knee.
    Reeling in and passing other riders on track.

FUCK YES!

Timing a throttle blip just right and boosting off a trail feature riding dirt bikes.

FUCK YAH!

Noice. Stoked on the Mezzer?

Managing a 400+ mile trip in the Range Rover last weekend without a single electrical glitch.

I'm gonna try it again this weekend as I'm heading out to Nantucket to celebrate Columbus discovering the America's.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Pretty sure Columbus' first words in the new world were, "America, FUCK YEAH."
    I still call it The Jake.

After a long trip at sea and seeing half naked women running around in the sand, I'd bet he did too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Noice. Stoked on the Mezzer?
    Yeah that thing is out of this world once you figure out the right settings. I started way too firm and was bummed about it but dropped almost 20 PSI from the recommended settings and it's been incredible, so plush on small hits yet incredibly supportive on bigger stuff. I'm pretty sure I would have re-exploded my wrist with my old bike when I dropped off a rock pile into a big compression on Flanders and almost ate all of the travel on the Mezzer. I still have some tinkering, once I'm 100% solid I'll add some pressure again, but it's already a vast improvement over what I've ridden in the past. And it looks really mean.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

I hope I don't offend, but some of you have listed rather pedestrian accomplishments here. I suggest going back to the drawing board and coming back with something a bit more substantive.

More of a v12 guy then?
    Live Free or Die

Hot chicks in short dresses with no underwear, bent over, knowing you see it.

Scraping the foot pegs on both sides of my cruiser riding around Crater Lake last year. Fuck yeah, determined the limit on both sides on one ride. hehe.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

Getting up the 16% grade road to my resort and skiing a four foot dump just before they close the road

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    I hope I don't offend, but some of you have listed rather pedestrian accomplishments here. I suggest going back to the drawing board and coming back with something a bit more substantive.
    It's 2020. For many, it's the little things in life.

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    I've watched this video appx 1,000x and I've yet to not say: FUCK YEAH!!!!

Fuck Ya!

A really good beer after a really good mtn bike ride.

Each year when I make it to the beach with my dad who is in his 70s for a family trip.

Anytime I watch my two high school/college kids score a goal, rip a line on a bike, launch something bigger than I ever did on skis.

Coming back to the same inbounds ridge after ripping a long untouched powder line, taking the lift back up, and finding that there are still untouched fresh turns to be had.

Today, playing Space Oddity for the first time on guitar and finding out that my voice can hit all those notes.

But the biggest ones are probably still, after all these years, tearing something up on the bike or skis, hitting the bottom with a big ass grin and no breath, and just exploding with pump. FUCK YEAH!

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    But the biggest ones are probably still, after all these years, tearing something up on the bike or skis, hitting the bottom with a big ass grin and no breath, and just exploding with pump. FUCK YEAH!

I hear you. Two of my good friends and riding buddies will often, both during and post-ride will randomly shout out, "Motorcycles; FUCK YAH!" All said to the tune of Team America: World Police

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2081136D-A58C-4F00-B2AA-7250B8AEED27.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	628.3 KB 
ID:	342827

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    More of a v12 guy then?
    I laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    It's 2020. For many, it's the little things in life.
    Gotta find the fuck yeahs in the little things.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    Yep. Every year, for at least the past 30 seasons that I can recall, I try to make the last run of the season perfect, which for me means tearing up a zipper-line of bumps followed with an air, in or out of the park. Without fail, I’ll let out a huge FUCK YEAH when it all goes to plan.

Then I’ve got that in my head and a huge smile until next years season. Which is nice.
    I still call it The Jake.