Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

2020/2021 College Football Thread

The 2019 thread is dead so...a new one?
    Someone help Les fucking Miles and his blue birds. I smell a 50 bomb.

You west coast boys got your schedules yesterday so that is good. But since they didn't expand the playoff to 8, i don't know if a PAC team makes it this year.
    swing your fucking sword.

Living in Big 10 country and no Big 10 games has made it hard to get into it this year. It’s coming soon though.

How bad is FSU? Jacksonville St handling them so far. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluff View Post
    Living in Big 10 country and no Big 10 games has made it hard to get into it this year. It’s coming soon though.

How bad is FSU? Jacksonville St handling them so far. Oh how the mighty have fallen.
    You a PJ Fleck fan? I've got no loyalty to the Gophers but they were fun to watch last year.

FSU is an actual joke now. They may well finish last in the ACC this year. Should've offered Jimbo a little more and gotten him to stay.

UGA's defense is so nasty

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Skrilla Gorilla View Post
    UGA's defense is so nasty
    Auburn simply could not hang.

UNC looks legit. So much talent on both sides of the ball. I'd love to see them give Clemson a run for their money.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    Auburn simply could not hang.

UNC looks legit. So much talent on both sides of the ball. I'd love to see them give Clemson a run for their money.
    I don't think UNC can hang with the Clemson's offense

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

D'eriq King for the longshot Heisman win! []_[] []_[] []_[]!
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

oooohhh, UNC is looking good early on against their first ranked opponent in a good VT team. The top half of the ACC standings is ridiculous. And my god, oklahoma is god-awful.

game of the season thus fan tonight in Miami-Clemson? My former teammate and good friend Jakai Clark leads the fat boys at LG. Number 52 is a man to watch. As soon as I saw him when we were both 15, I knew he has gonna be an NFL talent. If you appreciate pancakes, Jakai is first rate entertainment.

Will there be a full stadium in Miami?

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Will there be a full stadium in Miami?
    I'm not sure but probably not. I think that is just NFL.

No. The game in in SC. Very few students are allowed to attend Hard Rock games. This is one reason why THE []_[] has had less than 500 COVID cases since Aug. 16.

I hope that THE CANES can keep up with Clemson tonight. I am disappointed that my kids have spent 8 years at THE []_[] without so much as an Orange Bowl victory. D'Eriq King seems to be the real deal. He reminds me a bit of Michael Vick in college.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Neither Texas nor Oklahoma can offense. Covid might be the only reason Tom Herman isn’t looking for a job in a couple months.

A&M still not seeing returns on its $75M raid of FSU.

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    D'Eriq King seems to be the real deal. He reminds me a bit of Michael Vick in college.
    I agree, King is legit. I hope an NFL team will let him stay at qb. He is definitely like Vick in the sense that he is undersized and incredibly fast but also has a cannon.

Don't sleep on Brevin Jordan at TE. That dude is fun to watch and could be the next seminal figure in the tight end revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    A&M still not seeing returns on its $75M raid of FSU.
    This comment didn’t age well, but I’m all for chaos in the SEC. hoping Mizzu can hang on to hang a second loss on LSU.

Holy shit, what a game by UNC and VT. 101 points? If VT hadn't been decimated a few weeks ago, they would be something. I say they stay in the top 25 even with the loss.

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    I’m all for chaos in the SEC. hoping Mizzu can hang on to hang a second loss on LSU.
    Chaos, indeed. Down with LSU! Could Bama be next? No, probably not tonight. But maybe. Georgia-Tennessee is a good matchup and should be a pretty good game.

I watched Iowa State again today. They could be legit top 10 by year end. Big tight-ends, solid RB, good QB play. Should be interesting to watch them this year.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Iowagriz View Post
    I watched Iowa State again today. They could be legit top 10 by year end. Big tight-ends, solid RB, good QB play. Should be interesting to watch them this year.
    Agreed. That state just produces TE talent. Breece Hall is the next David Montgomery.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    I'm not sure but probably not. I think that is just NFL.
    University of Florida might have 90000 at their game next week. DeathSantis has opened everything up.

Unbelievable end to the half for Miami. Please, god let this turn into a good game.

Maybe I'll end up eating my words about Bama not falling tonight. Is Kiffin the first from the tree to do it?

Nice try GA tech; that deep TD was pretty cool but your fate is inevitable.

73-7, jfc, clemson, why'd you do it to em? No one beats the tigers this year. thats my 2c.

Well certainly not Notre Dame, after that abomination of a game against Louisville.....For fuck sake.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

2020/2021 College Football Thread

About Fing time the Big 10 gets their shit started... Can’t wait to see the Bucks and hope to see Minnesota turn the screws to Harbaugh... His ass is in the hot seat and am looking to see how they look... Either way so stoked to see the season start for us...!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Last edited by Undertow; 10-24-2020 at 08:32 AM.

Right on Undertow. Finally feels like college football is back.

Sucks Game Day is back in MN but you can’t go. I was ready to head down.

Hope Michigan continues their annual routine of being overrated early on and sucking the first three games of the year. Just suck today.

Ski-U-Mah!