East Coat Ski Share

Is there a central location for listing of Vermont ski shares? Would like to get more skiing in this year, but don't want to commit to renting a house for the full winter. Thanks in advance.
    Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well.

Killingtonzone has shares, and, believe it or not, Craigslist both in NY and up there, although, who knows this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Killingtonzone has shares, and, believe it or not, Craigslist both in NY and up there, although, who knows this year.
    Apologizes. Should have done that myself.
    Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well.

Quote Originally Posted by Stu Gotz View Post
    Is there a central location for listing of Vermont ski shares? Would like to get more skiing in this year, but don't want to commit to renting a house for the full winter. Thanks in advance.
    Given the pandemic, after your first weekend with a bunch of out of state strangers, you may not want to pay in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Given the pandemic, after your first weekend with a bunch of out of state strangers, you may not want to pay in advance.
    I was thinking more along the lines of a couple families rent a place for the season and each family gets every fourth weekend. I probably can’t get up to Vermont more than once-a-month and I’d rather not stay in a hotel.

But yes, Covid does make things tricky.