Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    This place rocks. Strong work Ottime. Hope your shoulder surgery goes well.
    This. Good luck mang!
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

I am neither deserving nor needy, but considering bidding if a pass goes to auction. Even better for me would be a donation of gear (I have lots of good stuff that's not being used to its potential...), in exchange for the pass.

back out of the fog of surgery; bumping this to see if thee are any more candidates. We have some folks saying they could use help and plenty nominated. Just wanted to post up to see if anyone has connected with any mags nominated to see if they are in need and could use the pass. Don't want to pass anyone uo when making the call. Deadline is next Wednesday.

hope the surgery went ok! good luck with PT and all that.

Surgery seems to go okay. Off daytime drugs for 2nd day now. Getting lucid.

2nd Pass is going to Leroy Jenkins. He shared his story with me, and with my arm in a sling, going to call this one for him.

I hope for some vicarious stoke from these two while I heal that shoulder.

And a huge thanks to this community for getting us there. As more figure out how to read between the lines, and if this program runs again next season, maybe we can earn another pass or two or just a bit more to upgrade to a full pass.

Thanks for playing. Ski well and pray for snow.

FKNA Chad

again, nice work
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    back out of the fog of surgery; bumping this to see if thee are any more candidates. We have some folks saying they could use help and plenty nominated. Just wanted to post up to see if anyone has connected with any mags nominated to see if they are in need and could use the pass. Don't want to pass anyone uo when making the call. Deadline is next Wednesday.
    Oh shit. No wonder you're out touring this season. I thought you were already recovering from the surgery last year.
    Get well and get grom groomering.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    She's been stirring up drama around here for a least, what, 7-8 years now?

Gajiin - is he still in Japan or did he come back to Reno? If so, an IKON pass would definitely be a good fit.
    came back but i thought seattlish
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    Oh shit. No wonder you're out touring this season. I thought you were already recovering from the surgery last year.
    Get well and get grom groomering.

\PT from last year and thought all was good. Slipped out a few weeks ago boogie boarding with my kid. Was riding down the faces and was like, oh fuck, I think my shoulder just slipped out. Stood uo on the inside and, yop, it was out. No drama and almost no force. Just the perfect keyhole position and out. So got it all tied up last week. Took my first walk today and off daytime drugs. Feeling stoked.

I read the title and thought this thread was going to be about skiing naked. That's what happens when you grew up in the 70s listening to Ray Stevens I guess.

This is so awesome. I've got some gear I'll be donating to the collective and will definitely post lots of stoke. Made my fucking year thank you.

naked stoke
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Surgery seems to go okay. Off daytime drugs for 2nd day now. Getting lucid.

2nd Pass is going to Leroy Jenkins. He shared his story with me, and with my arm in a sling, going to call this one for him.

I hope for some vicarious stoke from these two while I heal that shoulder.

And a huge thanks to this community for getting us there. As more figure out how to read between the lines, and if this program runs again next season, maybe we can earn another pass or two or just a bit more to upgrade to a full pass.

Thanks for playing. Ski well and pray for snow.
    Good on you for starting this thread, you're a good mag, and provided a lot of good input for me on the surfing thread which is much appreciated. Heal up man!

Quote Originally Posted by ~ mikey b
    naked stoke
    the great thing about naked stoke, is that it's always appropriate no matter the subject

Strong choices. Glad to hear some folks who can use them will have the option. Thanks for putting this together and allocating as you see fit.

Heal up ottime!

thanks again for putting this together. Hope there's a resort season to speak of.

This thread makes me happy that I blow so much time here.
    Solid caring and sharing.

This is such an awesome thread to see...man, ski passes- small, simple, so expensive - could turn around a whole winter for someone struggling, or kids. I wish more ski hills did this, i see pass giveaways as fundraisers or bar events, not many to families. Or i wish low-income passes were more of a thing. And a community tradition of passing on gear(much as i love used gear shops sometimes they just hoard). As much as i am addicted, sometimes i hate skiing, ski touring and biking as a rich mans sport. I had a chance as my parents worked at the ski hill growing up, but knowing none of my friends ever could afford to,just sit around get into partying too much.... its like skijesus said, teach a kid to ski and they may be addicted fora lifetime and you have another person contributing to the industry. But you have a bit of elitism in some towns and i think people like it this way. High lift rates, less people in line....

sorry to diverge, cheers you are awesome for the charity! hopefully inspiring more in the future