Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 43 of 43
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,440
    Need someone at the Bird, JHo or Big Sky to snap these


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    single? always know what to say with Keys
    www.thekeysapp.com

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles/Mammoth
    Posts
    874
    Quote Originally Posted by margotron View Post
    Need someone at the Bird, JHo or Big Sky to snap these


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the bump. Lets find these bad boys a new home.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,732

    ON3P White Wolf Wrenegades

    Not going to lie - floored these are not gone... I have the 189 Wren 108s non metal and they are a breeze to ski and are the best one ski quiver ski I have owned... Pre COVID I traveled a ton due to work and when out West I would extend my stay and the only ski I took was the Wren 108... Beautiful custom ski for a great price... The bitch of it is - my BSL is 325... These skis are not a beast...


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Golden, CO
    Posts
    2,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    Beautiful custom ski for a great price... The bitch of it is - my BSL is 325...

    I don't know man, kinda sounds like it's meant to be!

    Free bump.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,732
    It would have been fo sho but not only do I own the Wren but supported Iggy when the shit hit the fan and now also own 19 108 Woods... My quiver so runnith over...


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles/Mammoth
    Posts
    874
    Sunday bump

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bonedale
    Posts
    5,243
    So floored these weren't snagged same day.

    $450 shipped is a steal when you consider the only other way to get this is going custom for $1300+.
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

    photos

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    CO/UT
    Posts
    2,517
    Quote Originally Posted by auvgeek View Post
    So floored these weren't snagged same day.

    $450 shipped is a steal when you consider the only other way to get this is going custom for $1300+.
    Yeah, if I didn't have a pair of unskied regular 108s in the garage I'd have scooped them for sure.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    seatown
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by auvgeek View Post
    So floored these weren't snagged same day.

    $450 shipped is a steal when you consider the only other way to get this is going custom for $1300+.
    you shut your mouth and let me see a price drop

    these deserve a tram and i can’t give them that right now. really tempted as a euro ski

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,301
    Anyone on here able to compare these to the blue 192 Cochise with the carbon looking tip? I think they’re 2015? They're my daily drivers and I love them, but I'm still having sellers remorse about selling my old 2011 Wren's a few years ago. I realize these are very different skis from the old ones, but I really feel like my Supergoats need a partner on the rack.......and I just looked at ON3P's website. "I'm heavier for my height and need more support".

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles/Mammoth
    Posts
    874
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepHelmet View Post
    Anyone on here able to compare these to the blue 192 Cochise with the carbon looking tip? I think they’re 2015? They're my daily drivers and I love them, but I'm still having sellers remorse about selling my old 2011 Wren's a few years ago. I realize these are very different skis from the old ones, but I really feel like my Supergoats need a partner on the rack.......and I just looked at ON3P's website. "I'm heavier for my height and need more support".
    Dont have a comparison to those Cochise, but compared to those old wrens (which i had for a litle bit) these Wrens will have more tip and tail rocker and splay. These Wrens do have a powerful tail and great edgehold though.

    Everything else aside, if you already have supergoats, and are a bigger dude, you seem like a great fit for the custom stiff layup.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    161
    Vastly different feel than the Cochise in my opinion. Both great skis. Different optimal use cases.

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Golden, CO
    Posts
    2,081
    I recall a certain ripper mag calling the w108ti the "best all mountain ski ever".

    free 'shocked these aren't sold' bump

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    535
    My bank account might regret it, but damn PM on the way!

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Robik View Post
    My bank account might regret it, but damn PM on the way!
    ^ this is the way.
    On behalf of my wallet, thank you for your service and sacrifice.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Driving2VT
    Posts
    3,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Robik View Post
    My bank account might regret it, but damn PM on the way!

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for bringing some sense of normalcy to gear swap.
    Uno mas

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles/Mammoth
    Posts
    874
    Sold. The White Wolf Wrens are going to the Wasatch. Thanks for the support boys!

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Golden, CO
    Posts
    2,081

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •