FS: Garmin Fenix 5X Sapphire

Payment via PayPal With fees covered by the buyer. Item ships from Canada so delays due to Covid 19 are very possible.

Garmin Fenix 5X Sapphire. Watch is in great condition, no scratches on the face, a couple of small knicks on the case but barely noticeable. I tried my best to take photos of the issues but they are very small.

Watch will come with 3 bands (Grey, black and green), Nightstand base charger and OE charger. Will come in box with original paperwork. $310US Shipped to NA. Check out my other ad for some nice clothing!
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Last edited by Sandbox; 09-28-2020 at 02:19 PM.

I'd be interested in the green band (or even the grey) if you want to sell separately.

These are great watches, love my 6X. Really the biggest difference between 5X and 6X is topo maps and being able to play audio via bluetooth, but those little features costs you a lot of extra $. If you don't need the topo or music/podcast ability, a used 5X is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by 1000-oaks View Post
    I'd be interested in the green band (or even the grey) if you want to sell separately.

These are great watches, love my 6X. Really the biggest difference between 5X and 6X is topo maps and being able to play audio via bluetooth, but those little features costs you a lot of extra $. If you don't need the topo or music/podcast ability, a used 5X is the way to go.
    I’ll send you a PM about the bands.

the 5X is an awesome watch i do agree. I think I’ve decided to go back to the Apple Watch tho as I do miss some of the Apple apps. I will miss the fact I only had to charge the Garmin maybe once a week and that included 6 days of workout tracking. Battery life is insane

BUMP with price drop