Ok I have a ridiculous amount of bike parts, see if you need anything. Open to offers / trades and more.

Pics here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmR1XgMM

Cranksets

Praxis Girder M30 Crankset w/ BB (170mm) - $110 shipped
This comes with 48/32 direct mount chainrings, but the large ring is very damaged. The small ring is in good condition. I will also include a 36t MRP wave chainring (like narrow-wide). It is slightly bent, but I bent it back and functionally it is fine. Finally, comes with a Praxis 68mm BSA threaded BB.

Shimano Ultegra 6800 Crankset (170mm) - $110 shipped
This comes with 50/34 rings in good condition and a Dura Ace 7800 threaded BB.

Groupsets / Drivetrain

SRAM S-700 Hydraulic 10-Speed - $210 shipped
This is a somewhat strange groupset, but would be great for a winter bike. It’s the same functionality as SRAM’s 11-speed hydro groupsets, but it’s only 10 speed. Comes with a Force braze-on FD, a 10-speed GX RD, and Rival flat mount brakes. The hose lengths are 1430mm and 770mm. Note that the RD has been modified slightly where I took off some material to try and increase the range to work with 11-speed. Still shifts fine. I may have the brake caliper adapters for 160mm F/R but I’m not sure. These don’t come with stealth-a-majig olives so you’ll have to get your own.

SRAM GX 11-Speed Mini Group - $90 shipped
This is a well worn mini group, but was all ridden together. Would be great for a winter bike as well. Comes with a 10-42 cassette, XX1 chain (no quick link), rear derailleur, shifter (no clamp), and chain keeper.

SRAM XG-1190 10-42 Cassette - $160 shipped
This is a catch and release that I bought here a while back, just trying to get my money back out of it. Installed it once, then took it off and decided to go a different direction. Light and good condition!

Saddles

Brooks C15 Cambium Carved - $70 shipped

Fabric ALM Ultimate LTD - $90 shipped

Stems

Zipp Service Course SL 110mm - $35 shipped

Zipp Service Course SL 120mm - $30 shipped
This one has one silver bolt.

Wheels

Oval 524 Disc Wheelset with Compass Stampede Pass Tires - $220 + actual ship
All in good condition although the rear is starting to show some treadwear. The wheels are tubeless ready (but have tubes in them) and and bombproof. They have a Shimano driver, weigh ~1750-1800g (taped), and have an 18c internal width (I think?). Willing to split up, but I’d like $80 + ship for the tires. Prefer to keep together.

Freehubs

Stan’s Durasync Shimano Driver - $45 shipped

Stan’s Speedsync Shimano Driver - $85 shipped

DT Swiss 3-Pawl XDR Driver with Endcap (HWYAAX00S0683S) - $60 shipped
Installed and removed

DT Swiss Ratchet XD Driver with Endcap - $60 shipped
Fits 180/240/350/etc.

Miscellaneous

Specialized Sequoia Tapered Gravel Fork - $90 shipped
Bought this for a project, but decided to go a different direction. Comes from a 2018 Specialized Sequoia and comes with star nut. Steerer tube is 6 3/4”.

SRAM MTB Crankset Boots - $10 shipped

FSA MTB Crankset Boots - $10 shipped