WTB: Zero G 105, Moment Deathwish Tour, Tecton

Trying to revamp the quiver after grad school. Looking for (in rough order)

1. 180 cm Zero G 105 with room for SSL @ 295
    2. 184 Deathwish Tour (112) with room for Tecton at 305.
    3. Tecton
    4. 190 Deathwish or Wildcat 116 from when they were lighter (2018,2019)

Yes, I'll try to check Gear Swap to get the deals when they're posted, but wanted to put up a WTB in case anyone's holding.
    Last edited by auvgeek; 10-18-2020 at 01:35 PM.
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

Have a 190 deathwish...old layup with one mount. PM if interested, in CO.

Quote Originally Posted by joeshek View Post
    Have a 190 deathwish...old layup with one mount. PM if interested, in CO.
    I may be interested if OP isn't.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I think I'm looking for a later model year than OP has. But mostly, I'd like to buy a 180 Zero G 105 and 184 DW Tour 112 before I buy another inbounds ski.
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

bumping this while also browsing GS regularly

Likely also interested in a non-tour Wildcat or Deathwish from last year when they were lighter, if you happen to be holding.

photos

What're ya looking to spend? I've got some 178cm ZeroG 108s I could part with for the right price. KingPins on them now which I'd prefer not to sell but can include if interested. I'll have to double check the BSL they were mounted for but I think it's around 315mm.

Quote Originally Posted by auvgeek View Post
    Trying to revamp the quiver after grad school. Looking for a 180 cm Zero G 105 with room for SSL @ 295 and also a 184 Deathwish Tour (112) with room for Tecton at 305. And also a Tecton but they're hard to find. Also interested in 172 Backland UL 85 for training but that's not really a TGR style ski...

I'll try to check Gear Swap to get the deals when they're posted, but wanted to put up a WTB cuz I'm trying to play outside more and spend less time online.

Quote Originally Posted by wshane View Post
    What're ya looking to spend? I've got some 178cm ZeroG 108s I could part with for the right price. KingPins on them now which I'd prefer not to sell but can include if interested. I'll have to double check the BSL they were mounted for but I think it's around 315mm.
    Hey, sorry I somehow missed this. I have 185 Zero G 108s, and I specifically want the newer 180 Zero G 105.

No specific price in mind. Was thinking standard mag pricing with a preference for spending a little more to get something not beat up.

photos