Rage Films - 1990's ski movie title?

Anyone remember the name of one of Rage Films early movies, the one that had the Beautiful People/Jimi Hendrix covers in the soundtrack??

Rap films. Snow drifters or cosmic winter. Can't find either on YouTube but that soundtrack was fantastic

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using TGR Forums mobile app
    god created man. winchester and baseball bats made them equal - evel kenievel

The RAP stuff is really hard to find. I have Cosmic Winter somewhere but my copy of Snowdrifters met it's end on a friend's toaster oven. I think I can picture almost all of the scenes in Snowdrifters, I watched it a lot. I have that Beautiful People CD as well, probably in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by weibo View Post
    The RAP stuff is really hard to find. I have Cosmic Winter somewhere but my copy of Snowdrifters met it's end on a friend's toaster oven. I think I can picture almost all of the scenes in Snowdrifters, I watched it a lot. I have that Beautiful People CD as well, probably in the same box.
    Andrew Sheppard is the man

You can still order VHS or swing by the Dark Horse Saloon at Terry Peak Ski Area (thats where I left my copy)
    https://www.rapfilms.com/rapfilms/videos.html