FS: skis, crampons, jackets, bindings

Pics can be seen here

-Grivel G12 Crampons. Full auto. Used a handful of times. $60 + shipping SOLD

-Patagonia Refugative Jacket, medium, 3L Gore Tex w/ some stretch. Greenish blue with some light blue. Some stains, but not much wear. $125 + shipping

-Patagonia Houdini Air, large, wore it a dozen times last spring but I prefer the regular Houdini for skiing in the windy places I ski. $75 + shipping SOLD

-B&D ski crampons 102mm (they measure a bit over 105mm on the inside) $30 + shipping

-178 Zero G 108’s skied 40-50 days. Some scuffs, but no real damage. IIRC they have a pretty good tune, despite some base scratches. Still ski great. Drilled twice I think. Once for SSL 2.0’s (26.5 Scarpa F1’s- 297 BSL) and once for… I need to check. These were great for me, but grabbing some Zero G 105's. $175 SOLD

probably for sale:

-Franken SSL 2.0’s with 105 brakes- These have SpeedRadical toes with SSL 2.0 heels (the black 10-11 din heels). Brakes bent ever so slightly to fit over the Zero G 108’s. Would also consider swapping the Radical toes for SSL 2.0 toes (I’ve got multiple pairs) if you want to go lighter. These are my favorite bindings. They’re burly, but very light and ski great-, but I’m looking to reuse some holes on some used skis. $275 + shipping

Pics coming tonight or tomorrow. Strongly prefer local sales (Boulder County). In fact, 10% discount if I don’t have to ship.
    Last edited by I've seen black diamonds!; 09-26-2020 at 08:08 PM.

I'll take the Zero Gs. I'm in Arvada, so pickup should be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by MotoBeak View Post
    I'll take the Zero Gs. I'm in Arvada, so pickup should be easy.
    Sounds good. I'm in Lafayette. PM me and we'll work it out.

Bump for pics of everything except the Refugative. Just put it in the wash to make sure the bit of dirt on the cuffs comes out.

Also the Zero G's were only drilled 1.5 times. 1st for Speed Radicals then new heel holes for the SSL 2.0s.

On the other hand, the bases are more scratched than I remember. One gouge could use a P-Tex fill, which I'm happy to do, although I confess to not being a perfectionist about such things.

SUPERIOR, you pm box is full.

^^box now douched! Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERIOR View Post
    ^^box now douched! Sorry
    Just texted you.

Skis, Houdini Air, and crampons are likely gone