Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    Colorado Mountain College has one of the cheapest four year degrees in the country.

Lots of campuses in actual ski towns.

https://coloradomtn.edu/where-we-are/
    I actually toured their campus in Steamboat (one of the few that has a dorm) when I was doing the college tour in high school. Shuttle stop to the mountain right out front. Asked what the male to female ratio was I still recall it to this day. 10:1 male:female (dorms) 8:1 overall. Good chance of a 60 day season but low chance of getting laid. No thanks.

Ended up at CU and loved every minute. Plenty of ski days (zero traffic in the mid to late 90’s) and smoking hot coeds everywhere.

That's one of the things I love about living in Boulder, I get older, but the hot coeds stay the same age.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    That's one of the things I love about living in Boulder, I get older, but the hot coeds stay the same age.
    Alright, alright, alright.

Name:  DazedC.JPG
Views: 763
Size:  31.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    But those old hobo hippies just look worse and worse.

Your sentiments are probably a secret thought of many CU professors, too. Professors everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by gretch6364 View Post
    Seems like you got it wrong. College is about fucking chicks, getting drunk, and piling into a hostel on ski trips.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I would actually probably go towards this. Go somewhere thats a real college that you get the friends, education, and the social life you want while being close enough to reasonably ski a good amount. Skiing is great and I moved after college to do more of it, but balance is key.

Also, yes the CU girls are definitely above average in terms of the different colleges I have seen. I'm surprised there aren't more accidents on Broadway driving through the Hill.