Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kokomas View Post
    Good deal. Prolly not gonna pull trigger, though.

Living in flyover land I should just sell the other skis and grab these. A full camber frontside railer seems much more sensible than other skis meant for where I WISH I was skiing...but sensible ski decisions may be a personal kryptonite.

Quote Originally Posted by dgilligan02 View Post
    Good deal. Prolly not gonna pull trigger, though.

Living in flyover land I should just sell the other skis and grab these. A full camber frontside railer seems much more sensible than other skis meant for where I WISH I was skiing...but sensible ski decisions may be a personal kryptonite.
    Kk
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    The 184 Mx84’s a ripping front side ski and Pro deal was about $600.

Pricey, but I love mine. It’s better than the 89 or 99 and right up there with the Mx98.
    Noice, that is what I read about them and I am often on piste for what feels like months at a time, as I miss the storms at Mammoth rolling in on my made long in advance places to stay.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

The FX95 HPs are dope! I picked up a nice pair of 181s last winter for a song, and they quickly became my go-to midwest patrol ski and DD on anything other than fresh.