Atomic boot fitter Denver?

I am currently on Hawk Ultra 130 Xtd and am in need of replacement.

I will just go same size 29.5 and get them fit as I love the boots and been Atomic boots for many years now. I am simple, heat mold and custom foot beds.

I am currently living in Houston and after chatting to the ski shops here I have no confidence in boot fitting here at all. All my boots have been fit for the last 15 years at the same shop in Scotland but looks like I still can't get home to visit never mind get boots fit there. Atomic boots are also much more expensive in the USA than Scotland.

I will be in Denver at the end of November for an early season trip so was thinking that I might be able to fly up early and get fit for the boots.

Any ideas and recommendations? I don't really have a clue.

thank you.

The Custom Foot on South Broadway is the best boot fitting experience I've ever had, but you have to make an appointment well in advance. Don't know if they sell Atomic but they'll work on anything. Started out with foot beds that Lee Kenny made me and they are so much better than anything I got from other well known "experts" in the metro area. Sadly Lee passed away a few years ago.

Last time I was in John Freiligh (sp?) did boot work on a near race fit boot that needed plenty of mods. He nailed it on the 1st appointment and I haven't been back. The are more expense but compared to other experiences in the Denver/Boulder area, they know what they are doing.

I wouldn't waste your time at Gapic Mountain Gear (FKA CO Ski & Golf)...fuck Vail!

Boot Fitter

I'd highly recommend Jeff Bergeron with Bootfixation. He is in Denver and Breckenridge.

^^
    Choose someone in the mountains. If you need adjustments, you don’t have to drive back to Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by scott_donald View Post
    I am simple, heat mold and custom foot beds.
    If you are buying the same boot, why do you need a new footbed? Pretty much anyone can do a competent Memory Fit heat mold; the Mimic liners can be slightly trickier depending on how much you heat them but pretty much any bootfitter with a K-Tech oven can do it.

If you need a new footbed, yeah, some people are better than others.

thank you everyone for their thoughts for my boots, really appreciated.

I think you are right, just keep the current footbeds and get the new version heat moulded.

I think I will go the Mountain way, plan right now is to ski Copper my first day on my trip so is there anywhere up there for atomic anyone can recommend? we normally stay Frisco area.

Frisco's a lange and dalbello town. I wont even wear my atomics in summit county. They'll cut you if you try