What´s Eric Pollard up to?

Word on the streets, he is launching a new skibrand. Called something like Season(s).

Skis made by Atomic.

With his design skils the result must be outstantding. I like the design with all those little details only a handdrawing can reveal. Him and Chis Benchetler made my favorite ski designs.

best off luck
    LIVE IS NOT A CHAIRLIFT

Quote Originally Posted by nordekette View Post
    Word on the streets, he is launching a new skibrand. Called something like Season(s).

Skis made by Atomic.

With his design skils the result must be outstantding. I like the design with all those little details only a handdrawing can reveal. Him and Chis Benchetler made my favorite ski designs.

best off luck
    I absolutely love the Pescados, definitely an all time favorite for me. Curious to see what he's up to now.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Finding lines that have a lot of flow to them.

That sounds really cool and if true, a huge loss for line and likely a huge creative boon for EP. He won't be limited by the SFB + larger SFB (Opus/Outline) style ski he's created a giant market for and can branch out more if he wants.

I wonder how the rights to the shapes of the Sakana & Pescado are going to go down. If they were to go with him it would explain the addition of the line blade which has taken over Line's marketing lately. It would also explain him not being present in any of the 2021 Line product vids.

Quote Originally Posted by nordekette View Post

Skis made by Atomic.

He is working to start a new ski/snowboard brand called Season. Not sure if it will launch THIS season, but that was the plan.
    Skis are not, to my knowledge, made by Atomic (though Atomic contracts out a lot of skis for a lot of other brands, and would be a great place to have your skis built if you couldn't get a factory up and running in time).
    Austin Smith is the snowboard signee. At least one other Line alumnus is involved.

What´s Eric Pollard up to?

Sounds like the longtime former intern to president of Line is involved too.
    I’m pretty excited to see what comes of this

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    skid luxury