ISO - tech sole blocks, any make, any size, & beat crampons

Mags, I'm on the look for some sole blocks for a project. I'm sick of approaching ice climbs with my Silvrettas on beater skis and skins when I have a lighter and better pin set up. Hoping to make cannibalize a set of crampons and tech sole blocks so I can clip my mountaineering boots into my tech bindings -- think variation of Alpine Trekkers, but convert welted mountaineering boots to dynafits.

Anybody holding some? TIA.

Pre-2017 Cochise blocks would be good for that. Or contact CAST and see if they'll sell you a pair of toe inserts.

I have a whole box of BD toes and heals. Good selection of color/sizes. Guessing shipping over the boarder may be a drag though. And on a side note, anyone else searching for some, send me a pm

Let me know if you find a source because I am in need of replacement soles for my cochise 130s. Searches on the interwebs have yielded little to nothing.
    swing your fucking sword.

I think i have some technica blocks around somewhere. Shoot me a PM

Sent from my SM-G973U using TGR Forums mobile app

Cool, if they are what stealurface needs he should get dibs for his model boot, but if they won't work for him I'd be interested.

I have some brand new cochise sole blocks, don't remember if they are the tech or alpine soles. I just moved so finding them might take a little time right now.

I think I have some BD sole blocks floating around.