adrenalated's closet clearing mega sale!

Consolidating a bunch of old threads and adding new stuff. I tried to price stuff very fairly as I mostly just want to get rid of it, but will entertain reasonable offers. Unreasonable offers will be responded to with a random dick pic off the internet and signed up for the Donald Trump and Joe Biden email lists (which trust me, you do NOT want to be on them in an election year). Local pickup in CO Front Range or actual shipping costs at your expense, shipping in USA only. Established mags and local pickup get preference. $BEER means send me enough money for a good sixer (so like $10-15).

Smith I/O Mag Lens (chromapop sun black) *NEW*
    My wife bought these. Unfortunately, we do not own I/O Mag goggles. Brand new, the photo is the only time they've been out of the box.

$75

Mountain Hardwear Kepler Jacket (MD)

This is a high end hardshell jacket made using MHW's Dry.Q Elite fabric, which was their answer to eVent. In my experience it has good waterproofness (the DWR on the exterior needs replenishing fairly regularly but the membrane keeps water out well) and breathability is on par or better than eVent, way better than GoreTex. The medium fits on the small side - I'm 5'9" 150lbs and it probably would fit better for someone around 5'7"-5'8" and about the same weight. I wore it for a couple years and it's still a great jacket, I just never wear it anymore so it's time to let it go. Overall condition is good, no rips or tears (a little wear on the hem in one spot), but does have some staining as you'd expect on this color. Not noticeable from a distance but obvious up close (see second photo). No powder skirt. Some additional details here: https://www.rei.com/product/817993/m...er-jacket-mens

$60

ThirtyTwo Women's Groomer FT snowboard boots (size 9)

These are the 2014 model. It is an entry level boot. However they are purple, which is the fastest color for women's boots, just like red is the fastest color for men. They have less than 100 days and include Intuition liners. My wife's ability has outpaced these boots. Additional details here: https://www.evo.com/outlet/snowboard...omer-ft-womens

$50

Now Vetta bindings (size MD)

These are Now's softest binding option and would pair well with the boots above. Either 2016 or 2017 model. They are in excellent condition, I think my wife used them for one season, so probably less than 20 days. She broke one of the heel levers because she had them installed incorrectly; Now provided replacements so there are a few spare parts included. All hardware is also included. More info here: https://now-snowboarding.com/products/y20/vetta

$50

Yakima 6-ski Roof Rack
    I forget the model. Older, marketed for "6 pairs of skis" which means it actually fits 4 pairs of real skis. Only includes brackets for Yakima round bars but you should be able to purchase others. Lock cores and a key included. Shipping is probably going to be expensive

$50

Thule roof box
    Some dipshit (me) didn't latch it and it blew open and cracked. You can repair it with a fiberglass repair kit (I've repaired it previously). Not hard, just takes some time. The latch mechanism is finicky sometimes but works. All mounting hardware is included. Originally gray, I painted it flat black to match my flatbrim and lifted Tundra.

It will fit 4-5 pairs of skis depending on how bulky the bindings are, whether you put poles in the car or in the box, and how drunk you are when packing it. 193 EHPs and a beer shown for scale (not included). Local pickup only.

$BEER

Salomon S712 demo bindings
    These are old. Late 90s? I have no clue if they test out correctly. All the parts are there. 12DIN. Skinny brakes. They've been collecting dust in my garage. Dust is included.

$BEER

Salomon women's boots 23/23.5
    Unsure on the model here. I think these were targeted at advanced skiers. No flex rating printed on the boot; I'm guessing 100-ish. BSL is 275mm.

$BEER

SOLD Down Lowdown 90 177cm
    116-90-106
    These were purchased in the 16/17 group buy. I'm pretty sure I have less than 10 days on them. Good ski, but I never quite clicked with them. I've thought about fucking with the mount point to try to make them work, but I think the bottom line is they are just too stiff for my weight (140lbs) and the boot I want to ski them with (TLT6P). They are pretty fun when I ski them with my Hawx XTD 130 but that's not the boot I want to use when I'm grabbing these. This leads me to believe they would be a better ski for someone about 20-40lb heavier than I am.

They have been mounted once for Dynafit Radical 1.0 at 290mm BSL. Some of the heel holes are helicoiled. I don't recall how many but if you want the skis flat, I will let you know before shipping. The bases have no damage at all but are a bit dry because I forgot to storage wax them this spring. I found the topsheet to be prone to chipping and there are chips filled with marine epoxy on one tip, one mid-tail, and near a few binding screws (photos below). Could use a bit of touchup.

I'm including a pair of Black Diamond Glidelite Mix STS skins cut to fit, in good condition. I'll consider splitting, but won't sell the skins until the skis sell. No photos but can take some if you really want to see them.
    Bindings pictured are NOT available. Skis are sold flat.

$275 skis + skins SOLD
    Last edited by adrenalated; 12-31-2020 at 01:25 PM.

SOLD Ibex 1/4 zip Hoody Midweight Merino Top (women's small)
    Really sweet layer. Actual color is charcoal gray, looks blueish because my cell phone doesn't understand white balance. Similar in weight to an Icebreaker 200. Has a few holes and other wear, but completely functional. Getting rid of it because it's too small for the wife, not because of the holes.

$BEER SOLD

SOLD Black Diamond Glidelite Nylon cut for 184cm X 135-106-125 *NEEDS REGLUE*

These skins are the original Glidelite, which was full nylon with same plush as the Ascension with a lighter backing material. I wish BD would make these again because IMO it's the best skin construction they ever made. The glue needs work. I actually attempted to reglue these with a BD Glue Renew sheet and while I can usually build or fix just about anything, apparently regluing skins is one thing I do not have a talent for. The glue didn't bond completely to the skin so now they have a thick layer of glue that's more inclined to stick to itself or the ski than to the skin. Maybe you can reheat the glue and get it to bond. Maybe you can strip and reglue. I don't know. What I do know is that I'm not ever going to get around to doing it but with a little effort you can have a perfectly functioning pair of skins for mega cheap. Cut for 184cm Praxis Freerides at 135-106-125mm. Cheat sheets can be included if you want them. Bag included.

$BEER SOLD

SOLD Mammut Backbone RAS 18L w/ RAS 2.0 Airbag
    The one I have actually was called the "Protection RAS 18L" but the following year Mammut introduced the "Protection" line of wrap-around airbags and changed the pack name to Backbone. Regardless, this is an 18L pack with a built in spine protector. Light use (less than 20 days?) and no damage that I know of. Great sidecountry pack for a hucker. Includes RAS 2.0 airbag. Accepts all Mammut cylinders.
    The trigger reset tool is included. Cylinder is NOT included.

$125 SOLD

SOLD Flow Women's Omni Hybrid bindings (size MD)

Not positive which year these are... probably 2018. They look the same as the current model but I can't say for sure. They have about 2 seasons of use, probably less than 50 days. These are designed to be able to get in and out quickly but my wife honestly didn't find that feature to work particularly well. However, they are a solid binding. All hardware is included. More info here: https://www.flow-bindings.com/en/sno...gscolors-black

$75 SOLD

SOLD Thule Sidearm 594XT rooftop bike rack
    Good condition, used a few years. Have hitch racks on all the cars now. Holds bikes by wheels rather than frame and fits tires from 20" to 29" and up to 2.6" width. Probably too expensive to ship economically.
    *temporarily unavailable as I realized I lost the key and am waiting for the new one to arrive. Feel free to PM with interest but probably a week before I can actually sell it to you*

$75 SOLD

SOLD Praxis Freeride 184cm
    135-106-125
    These are a 2012/2013 model, which I don't believe has changed in shape and profile to the current model. The construction is a little different than the current skis. It is a all maple core (only offered for one year), fiberglass/carbon hybrid layup (essentially the same as the current "with carbon" layup), and a med/stiff flex (same as current #4 flex). I LOVE these skis and had many a great day on them. However, I also have an older pair that had slightly less tip and tail taper that I actually like just a touch better and I'm not skiing these anymore. They weigh 4lb8oz each. They are drilled twice for Dynafit Radical 1.0 for 295mm BSL with Binding Freedom inserts installed. One mount is on the line, the other is at -1cm. You should be able to fit a variety of BSLs reusing a combination of these holes. One ski had a small coreshot, well repaired and you'll need to be looking for it to find it. Recently got a full tune and grind and only 1-2 days since, so a couple tiny scratches and otherwise the bases are immaculate. Have storage wax on them.

I'm including a pair of Black Diamond Glidelite Mix STS skins cut to fit, in good condition. I'll consider splitting, but won't sell the skins until the skis sell.
    Also available with a pair of Dynafit Speed Radicals (see below).

$300 skis + skins SOLD

SOLD Dynafit Speed Radical
    I purchased these secondhand in 2015, so don't recall their exact vintage. They've generally lived on my spring touring skis so probably 50ish days on them. I believe I replaced one baseplate under warranty. Nothing wrong with them.
    I will NOT sell these separately until both pairs of skis above are sold!

$175 with a ski above
    $200 on their own after skis have sold
    SOLD
    Last edited by adrenalated; 11-27-2020 at 11:08 AM.

I’ll take the 18l bag. PM incoming

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Dibs Flow bindings. PM incoming.

Fast response, super fast shipping! I didn’t know you could ship on a Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I’ll take those skins
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

interested in the skis/skins and possibly bindings....
    pm coming.

Items purchased so far are all shipping today.
    Can ship more things today, or Thursday.
    @criscam - did not receive a PM from you.

Bump!

Bike rack is sold pending payment. Praxis Freerides still available, criscam is thinking about it.

Serious thought being given to selling a pair of Down Lowdown 90s w/ skins, in which case a pair of Dynafit Speed Radicals would be available as well (can go with the Downs or the Praxis, or separate once skis are sold).

Would be interested in a pair of G3 Ion LT or updated Zed 12s and/or skins cut for wider than ON3P BG116 as trade for any of the for sale items (+/- cash as appropriate).

I'd love that Ibex top. Will pm you.

Sent from my SM-A600A using Tapatalk

Bump! I added the Down Lowdown 90s and Dynafit Speed Radicals to the pot. Please get this stuff out of my house!

PM’d on ld90

Bump. Everything listed is still available.

Thats a great deal on ld90’s, somebody get on it!

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Gravity always wins...

Bump....

I’d be interested in taking those speed radicals off your hands if the 90’s sell.

thats a good deal on the now binders for any lady rippers out there.
    27° 18°

Quote Originally Posted by JDubyu View Post
    I’d be interested in taking those speed radicals off your hands if the 90’s sell.
    Responded to your PM, but to clarify for anyone else interested, the Speed Radicals are not available on their own until BOTH the Praxis Freerides and the Down Lowdown 90s have sold. As of right now, both pairs of skis are available.

PM Sent about the Praxis + Skins + Bindings

Praxis and Dynafits sold

You're already shopping bump

Post xmas bump. Would like to get this stuff out of here!