Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Whatever happened with vaping?

Is vaping still a thing?

At one point it was all over the news that vaping (particularly vaping MJ) was deadly. Did this ever get figured out? People forgot? No one vapes?

Sure they still vape. The whole thing in the news was pretty much bs, nobody got sick from nicotine vapes that I'm aware of and the only people that got sick from mj ones was from shady black market homemade (or china made) sketchy as fuck pieces of shit with god knows what in them, nobody got sick from any product from a reputable company that I ever heard of. I've got a juul in my hand right now and I do every day, I'm sure it's not the healthiest thing you could do but it's lot better than Marlboro reds.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Sure they still vape. The whole thing in the news was pretty much bs, nobody got sick from nicotine vapes that I'm aware of and the only people that got sick from mj ones was from shady black market homemade (or china made) sketchy as fuck pieces of shit, nobody got sick from any product from a reputable company. I've got a juul in my hand right now and I do every day, it's probably not the healthiest thing you could do but it's lot better than Marlboro reds.
    A true degen from upcountry sucks darts.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    A true degen from upcountry sucks darts.
    You could probably fill a 30-yard dumpster with the butts from all the darts I sucked down in my life, vaping is better for your garden-variety nicotine addict like me

Even the over the counter, legal, vapes had acetate vitamin E acetate. I bought a MJ one and it hurt my lungs. It was removed from the shelf a few weeks later when the vit E thing went viral

Anyone else find it weird how quick we went from vaping is causing weird a cute lung issues to Covid-19?

I read papers by a reputable researcher and sh thought that since roundup is used to spray most crops, it's the chemical in roundup that causes all the issues with vaping.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

We use the Pax always to smoke bud, so beats me.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Apparently it’s not good for the covids. Granted one of the dudes they talk about in the article was burning through a shit ton of carts per week, but the 5x more likely stat made me put the pen down for the time being. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/04/w...#link-1654f6ad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only like 50% of this thread is conspiracy theories, surely we can do better.

I heard vaping makes your dick fall off.

You could probably fill a 30-yard dumpster with the butts from all the darts I sucked down in my life, vaping is better for your garden-variety nicotine addict like me
    Buddy of mine years ago would use the patch AND smoke. Hardcore addict. He got free patches from his parents because they had some hook-up for cheap.

And they don't get thrown out the car window and start forest fires.

I get promo emails all the time for vapes from several different companies so there's still a lot going on.

Myself I've stopped because of Covid but that's just me.

Should clarify I only vape cannabis. Never have smoked nicotine. Switched to vaping flower after people started dying then quit altogether after Covid hit. Now it's just tinctures and edibles if I do at all. I find it hard to use cannabis when I'm stressed/unhappy. Works better for me to stay sober.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Don't the batteries blow up in your face or pocket? I thought that was a thing with vaping devices?
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

It's a lithium battery thing, sometimes they go crazy for whatever reason (my old phone did once, got so hot I couldn't hold it while I was on a plane, that was interesting) I'm not sure if it's more common with vapes than it is with other devices or if you just hear about it more.

I heard it replaces your dick with your nose.
    Last edited by stealurface831; 09-13-2020 at 09:56 PM. Reason: typo
    swing your fucking sword.

My thc oil vaping made my lungs feel like they were being paved.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here......inhaling vaporized chemicals is still probably bad for you even if the news doesn't talk about it. Crazy concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here......inhaling vaporized chemicals is still probably bad for you even if the news doesn't talk about it. Crazy concept.
    I hear the vaporized dihydrogen monoxide is a particularly insidious chemical to vaporize and inhale. Thousands of people a year die due to getting dihydrogen monoxide in their lungs.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    I hear the vaporized dihydrogen monoxide is a particularly insidious chemical to vaporize and inhale. Thousands of people a year die due to getting dihydrogen monoxide in their lungs.
    Yeah nasty shit there.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

My sons call those stupid vape things douche flutes because you can be almost certain that the idiot sucking on it like an e-peen is a douche.

The cartridges of THC concentrates are handy if you need a discreet means of getting stoned, but beyond that, I would rather vape dry flower through my Plenty or just smoke a bowl.

I buy a couple of them a year, but rarely end up finishing the carts before I lose interest/the flavor gets funky. At least they work a lot better than they used to. A few years ago they leaked and shorted out all the damn time, and many had a draw so restricted it was like trying to pull an orange through a garden hose.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    A few years ago they leaked and shorted out all the damn time, and many had a draw so restricted it was like trying to pull an orange through a garden hose.
    PM your mom for pointers.

Still use them and they’re handy as hell. That said, they’re a bit like pens, in that 9/10 of them will be lost or tossed before they’re actually empty.

I'm more or less a vape person. Most of my use comes from them. Wife as well. Also both use nic vapes. I never bought into the "hype", but I also don't really deal in black market, shady shit so...no issues yet. Though NY banned all flavor nic juice (for now). I hope that changes.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathRaven View Post
    My sons call those stupid vape things douche flutes because you can be almost certain that the idiot sucking on it like an e-peen is a douche.
    takes one to know one huh?

Sport sticks, ice. Sport sticks...