Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    After having a Pax for a couple of years I’m not too fond of the ashtray taste of burning weed. It’s like alcohol, cigarettes, coffee, none of that shit tastes good, your mind tricks you into thinking it does. Sure there are nuances to it all, but nobody ingests any of that stuff for the first time and honestly thinks it’s good.

Also, don’t get me wrong that I believe the Pax tastes well either, it just doesn’t taste like an ashtray, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    After having a Pax for a couple of years I’m not too fond of the ashtray taste of burning weed. It’s like alcohol, cigarettes, coffee, none of that shit tastes good, your mind tricks you into thinking it does. Sure there are nuances to it all, but nobody ingests any of that stuff for the first time and honestly thinks it’s good.

Also, don’t get me wrong that I believe the Pax tastes well either, it just doesn’t taste like an ashtray, heh.
    ^^^ this is so true.

the only issue I have with vaping is it's such a heady high. sometimes I just want to settle in between my couch cushions and watch cartoons, and vaping is (for me, anyway) a much more active high. great for cleaning the kitchen, not so awesome for winding down at night.

now, if I could have the taste of vaping with the high of smoking, I'd be in Willie Nelson's version of heaven

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

You need to find yourself some Grape Ape or Slurricane and then report back.

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    ^^^ this is so true.

the only issue I have with vaping is it's such a heady high. sometimes I just want to settle in between my couch cushions and watch cartoons, and vaping is (for me, anyway) a much more active high. great for cleaning the kitchen, not so awesome for winding down at night.

now, if I could have the taste of vaping with the high of smoking, I'd be in Willie Nelson's version of heaven

Yummy Dancehall will lock you down into that couch like nobody's business.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Yummy Dancehall will lock you down into that couch like nobody's business.
    all these weed recommendations comin' from pnw/co mags who forget what it's like to live in UT; i have the honor of buying whatever the fuck my plug is selling, and there's at least a 75% chance he's bullshitting whatever he calls it. oh this here? it's, uh, blue diesel, yeah, that's exactly what it is.

I'll keep an eye out for these strains the next time I take a field trip out of this canna-desert, but I hope you both appreciate how nice it is to live in the civilized world.

all these weed recommendations comin' from pnw/co mags who forget what it's like to live in UT; i have the honor of buying whatever the fuck my plug is selling, and there's at least a 75% chance he's bullshitting whatever he calls it. oh this here? it's, uh, blue diesel, yeah, that's exactly what it is.

I'll keep an eye out for these strains the next time I take a field trip out of this canna-desert, but I hope you both appreciate how nice it is to live in the civilized world.

Sorry, man, I didn't mean to rub it in.

I will say that after 2 years living in Colorado and almost 3 in Washington, I would have a hard time moving back to a state where I could be thrown in jail and have my career derailed for being in possession of something I can order online for curbside pickup here.

Legal weed was a contributing factor (although by no means the deciding one) in my choice to turn down a job offer in a state with great skiing but shitty marijuana laws recently.

If you have a crappy taste in your mouth after vaping flower, consider turning the heat down to 350-360F. THC vaporizes at about 280F and almost all of the cannabinoids and terpenes flair at 350. Anything above that and you might as well be burning it.

Sorry... I forget the rest of the country has yet to catch up.

I had to laugh at one state that is looking to fast track recreational cannabis so as to capture much needed tax dollars lost to the pandemic. Can't remember which one but I want to say it was back east, maybe a flyover state.

Smart smart thing Inslee did making cannabis stores "essential." Of course we know that is because they are both rec and medical but still I think he knew it would help both the economy and the people to have them open.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

I wish VT would open up retail. I'm actually surprised we haven't since VT is usually ahead on a lot of things.

Allow me to throw this still lit heater on to the pile of leaking gasoline cans...

Name:  099.jpeg
Views: 395
Size:  76.6 KB

Bwah!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    Allow me to throw this still lit heater on to the pile of leaking gasoline cans...

I needed that

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post

we need to see the next shot of the rogue wave sweeping in and washing his vape away.

Maybe he's in advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Maybe he's in advertising.
    Guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Guaranteed.
    He's an influencer

This ad has started popping up regularly every time I view a YT video...

"Man, we killin' elephants in the back yard..."

https://www.blizzard-tecnica.com/us/en

It should be noted that with cannabis there are concentrate vapes and dry vapes (flower) as well as resins which are similar to hash a concentrate that has been smoked for centuries.

Do we think these all fall into the same catagory? I'm going to say "no."

meh, weed is weed.....

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    meh, weed is weed.....
    I meant with respect to the health controvery over vaping.

ah... sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    meh, weed is weed.....
    Except when things are added to modify its consistency to facilitate use in cartridges....