Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 625 of 801
  1. #601
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    59715
    Posts
    4,053
    LulZ, some manager in one of my fantasy leagues picked up Case Keenum. His QB1 was Baker Mayfield.

    Imagine having that level of delusion I mean dedication.

  2. #602
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    3,868
    Browns now down to 4 starters out of 11 on offense.

    EVERYTHING IS FINE


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  3. #603
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    59715
    Posts
    4,053
    This is truly a spectacular flame out.

    Maybe the Browns should look into hiring Tom Brady's witch doctor.

  4. #604
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,475
    Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    Browns now down to 4 starters out of 11 on offense.

    EVERYTHING IS FINE


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I literally screamed that into the phone with my brother in law today.

    WE JUST GOTTA MAKE IT TO THE BYE WEEK.


    Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    This is truly a spectacular flame out.

    Maybe the Browns should look into hiring Tom Brady's witch doctor.
    Is he available?

    Asking for several friends.
    I still call it The Jake.

  5. #605
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    Posts
    1,978
    Not here to be a dick, but Jesus, I can't believe you guys are going to manage an L to my donkeys tomorrow night. Good luck with Keenum, maybe he can make our secondary look like all they're hyped up to be.

  6. #606
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    3,868
    Quote Originally Posted by ZomblibulaX View Post
    Not here to be a dick, but Jesus, I can't believe you guys are going to manage an L to my donkeys tomorrow night. Good luck with Keenum, maybe he can make our secondary look like all they're hyped up to be.
    I read this. Then I should have posted something snarky back. Instead, I just let my head hang down on my chest.

    So much ptsd. So very much.

  7. #607
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,475
    Streaming some CLE sports talk radio on the computer this morning and they’re opening the tailgate lots and bar parties at noon today.

    Yeah, they should be primed to root on this team by 8pm tonight.
    I still call it The Jake.

  8. #608
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    Posts
    1,978
    Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    I read this. Then I should have posted something snarky back. Instead, I just let my head hang down on my chest.

    So much ptsd. So very much.
    Well, look at it this way: at least you won't be losing the super bowl by the two largest margins in history, and a combined 148 points in five losses.

    They've both got potential, the browns much more so without the injuries. I'm just hoping for a good game and a healthy roster on both sides. Good luck tonight.

  9. #609
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Goods Department
    Posts
    1,332
    Browns -2 at home.

    Even Vegas is taking the Donkeys.

    D'ernest is a beast. Our ground game will hopefully be okay. Passing game and defense are big question marks tonight.

    might start drinking early...
    Skiing in the rockies is like 70's porn

    Lots of bush

    Some wood

    No faceshots...

    -Mtnlion

  10. #610
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    Browns -2 at home.

    Even Vegas is taking the Donkeys.

    D'ernest is a beast. Our ground game will hopefully be okay. Passing game and defense are big question marks tonight.

    might start drinking early...
    Yeah, D’ernest is a fine backup RB and could probably start for plenty of teams.

    This banged up D needs to get off the field after 3rd down. It can’t just be Myles Garrett and a cast of backups. The JOK loss hurts, he was playing with his hair on fire.

    Name:  33F4B2D4-905E-4365-B819-07CFCA5E28B0.jpeg
Views: 81
Size:  82.6 KB
    I still call it The Jake.

  11. #611
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    3,868
    I've been meaning to wear my ski boots for a few hours to break them back in in prep for the season. Drinking while doing that was suggested. Tonight seems like a perfect opportunity. While there will be a considerable amount of physical pain, I'm pretty sure that with all the emotional pain I won't notice it much.

  12. #612
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,475
    Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    I've been meaning to wear my ski boots for a few hours to break them back in in prep for the season. Drinking while doing that was suggested. Tonight seems like a perfect opportunity. While there will be a considerable amount of physical pain, I'm pretty sure that with all the emotional pain I won't notice it much.
    This is a great plan.
    I still call it The Jake.

  13. #613
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    7,181
    Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    I've been meaning to wear my ski boots for a few hours to break them back in in prep for the season. Drinking while doing that was suggested. Tonight seems like a perfect opportunity. While there will be a considerable amount of physical pain, I'm pretty sure that with all the emotional pain I won't notice it much.
    The only issue with that is if they win you’ll have to wear the boots every game after that

  14. #614
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14,156
    Spread is Brownies -2, somebody doesn't believe this is as dire as you guys are making it.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  15. #615
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    3,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Spread is Brownies -2, somebody doesn't believe this is as dire as you guys are making it.
    Maybe so, but the line has moved 7 points in the last 3 days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    The only issue with that is if they win you’ll have to wear the boots every game after that
    I'm going to pretend I didn't read this.

  16. #616
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Spread is Brownies -2, somebody doesn't believe this is as dire as you guys are making it.
    There's a syndrome name for this kind of thinking, and if there isn't it should be named after Browns fans.
    I still call it The Jake.

  17. #617
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,475
    Name:  1C295542-3957-413B-B309-82859D499A2C.jpeg
Views: 72
Size:  178.2 KB

    We need some Ted Lasso up in here.
    I still call it The Jake.

  18. #618
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    3,868
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Name:  1C295542-3957-413B-B309-82859D499A2C.jpeg
Views: 72
Size:  178.2 KB

    We need some Ted Lasso up in here.
    Yeah we do, and I love this.

    Edit: Just heard there is a report that Baker's shoulder is also fractured.

  19. #619
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,475
    Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    Yeah we do, and I love this.

    Edit: Just heard there is a report that Baker's shoulder is also fractured.
    Oh, for fucks sake.


    ETA: just read this. If anyone who is a fan questions this guy's toughness, then you’re not a fan and you don’t deserve him as your QB.

    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...on-torn-labrum
    I still call it The Jake.

  20. #620
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    GNARvada
    Posts
    3,901
    Shut him down for the year.
    I'm sure he's tough as nails, but with a fucked up shoulder, he's a big liability.

  21. #621
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14,156
    Emily is gonna have to hand out the Halloween treats.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  22. #622
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Splat's Garage
    Posts
    3,769
    Peoples-Jones gonna play or nah?

  23. #623
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Emily is gonna have to hand out the Halloween treats.
    Can you pump nacho cheese with one hand?
    I still call it The Jake.

  24. #624
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Pagosa Springs CO
    Posts
    790
    Besides the beard and the number is there that big of a difference between Baker and Keenum?

  25. #625
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    cb, co
    Posts
    4,267
    Do Broncos fans get to take some ownership of this thread now? They might not win another game this season.

    Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •