Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2495
    So Myles was going est 65 in a 45, which seems f'kn admirable in that car, and he and his seat cover were wearing seat belts.

Myles seems like a pretty responsible guy to me.

Does Porsche stop beeping after a minute or so if you're not wearing a lap belt, or does it start yelling really personal things in German? I haven't been in one in years so I don't know.

Presented without comment.

Why do you tempt the gods like that?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

And how meaningful can that be anyway, when Rush, Goff, and Smith are also in the top 10.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Does Porsche stop beeping after a minute or so if you're not wearing a lap belt, or does it start yelling really personal things in German? I haven't been in one in years so I don't know.
    Yes, the bongs eventually stop.

It only yells things at you if you don’t let it stretch it’s tach every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    Presented without comment.

That deserves one of these

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Why do you tempt the gods like that?
    I’m laughing, but a part of me knows it’s already too late. What’s done is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    And how meaningful can that be anyway, when Rush, Goff, and Smith are also in the top 10.
    Elite Quarterbacks find a way to the top.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Yes, the bongs eventually stop.
    Is that what Josh Gordon told you?

BTW- Miles out for tomorrow. Not great.

So glad I decided to spend my time (and my son’s time) and money at the IMSA season finale at Petit Le Mans this weekend, and not downtown at Mercedes Benz yesterday.

I don’t think I could introduce the boy to a typical Browns 4Q loss for his first game experience.

Weird game. I was mildly interested to see if Mariota would have a good game (Duck fan) and he did not...unsure how the Browns lost. If it makes you feel any better the Bears somehow lost to the Giants who had no QB after Jones and Taylor both went down. Impressively inept.

What makes it worse is that I couldn't stand Fields at OSU and then he gets drafted by the Bears and he straight up sucks...I guess he's a little better than Trubisky but my god, it's close. He also bugs the shit out of me with how overconfident he is when he can't throw a damn pass to save his life.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Weird game. I was mildly interested to see if Mariota would have a good game (Duck fan) and he did not...unsure how the Browns lost. If it makes you feel any better the Bears somehow lost to the Giants who had no QB after Jones and Taylor both went down. Impressively inept.

What makes it worse is that I couldn't stand Fields at OSU and then he gets drafted by the Bears and he straight up sucks...I guess he's a little better than Trubisky but my god, it's close. He also bugs the shit out of me with how overconfident he is when he can't throw a damn pass to save his life.
    If it helps you feel better Mitch (formerly Mitchell) was benched this weekend in favor of the local savior and rookie Kenny Pickett who did get two rushing TDs but also threw an impressive 3 picks in only one half of work.

You hate to see that for those poor Steelers fans.

Kenny Pickett who did get two rushing TDs but also threw an impressive 3 picks in only one half of work.
    Pickett is an odd name for a QB.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

I like his attitude.

Question from @JasonLieser to Justin Fields: “Why isn’t the passing game working?”
    Fields? “Who says the passing game isn’t working?”
    Jason: “The stats.”
    Fields: “The stats don’t matter.”

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    I like his attitude.

Question from @JasonLieser to Justin Fields: “Why isn’t the passing game working?”

the Bears somehow lost to the Giants who had no QB after Jones and Taylor both went down. Impressively inept.
    The Giants were literally drawing up plays in the dirt and still beat da bears.

What does that say about offensive and defensive play calling in the NFL and if this wasn't a case for ritualized suicide by a defensive coordinator after such a humiliation, I don't know what is.

Yeah that’s a tough one for sure. DCs get too caught up on scheme and not enough on putting your people in a place to make plays

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Yeah that’s a tough one for sure. DCs get too caught up on scheme and not enough on putting your people in a place to make plays
    HCs too: Stefanski on why the best player on the field, Nicholas Chubb, was not on the field during the final drive: “he’s not in our 2 minute package”

Coach, you’re smart. Change the package.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    I like his attitude.

The operation was a success, however the patient died.

The Giants were literally drawing up plays in the dirt and still beat da bears.

What does that say about offensive and defensive play calling in the NFL and if this wasn't a case for ritualized suicide by a defensive coordinator after such a humiliation, I don't know what is.
    it also says something about the QBs on the Giants...they're 3-1 though.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

If it helps you feel better Mitch (formerly Mitchell) was benched this weekend in favor of the local savior and rookie Kenny Pickett who did get two rushing TDs but also threw an impressive 3 picks in only one half of work.

You hate to see that for those poor Steelers fans.
    But KP was 10 for 13 on completions. Throw in the 3 picks, and that means NOT A SINGLE PASS HIT THE GROUND. I don't think he's getting enough credit for that. Figuring out which players are on which team is more of a 2nd year move.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mike View Post
    But KP was 10 for 13 on completions. Throw in the 3 picks, and that means NOT A SINGLE PASS HIT THE GROUND. I don't think he's getting enough credit for that. Figuring out which players are on which team is more of a 2nd year move.
    Welcome friend, you will fit right in here with that kind of thinking. I know exactly what stage of quarterback denial you’re in as the Browns fan base goes through it about every three years.

Holy AFC Norths. I just noticed KP8 and the Steelers are +14 this Sun so I guess the oddsmakers are feeling this will be his welcome to the NFL moment? Did KP8 play in a (preseason) game out of Acrisure Stadium?

What the Bills defense is about to do to the squealers is not going to be family friendly viewing.

What the Bills defense is about to do to the squealers is not going to be family friendly viewing.
    Agreed. I'm planning to spend the day riding my bike and not finding out.

It's so nice seeing all these new troubled fans in here.

The Bills are a MASH unit right now tho.