Page 72 of 100 FirstFirst ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2495
    Maybe it's the letdown-Wednesday hangover of the Guardo's exit from the Postseason, but I think watching that competent, successful, well-run, fun and exciting organization for the last 9 months has completely deflated any interest I have in this waffling Browns team.

I've never seen so much talent assembled in one location find so many new ways to squander it away while they all seemingly wait for the savior to come, who, by the way, is a sexual predator (allegedly /squirrlydanvoice) who just netted himself a new civil suit this week.

Starting this week the Browns face the following QBs in order:

L. Jackson
    J. Burrow
    Tua, or what's left of Tua
    J. Allen
    TB12moregamestillitsover

Then DeShaun comes back. Anyone care to wager their record after that string of opponents?
    I still call it The Jake.

It may be time to retire Brownie the Elf. I'm not superstitious (I used to step on the foul line walking back to the dugout on occasion) but if I was, I might start there.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    It may be time to retire Brownie the Elf. I'm not superstitious (I used to step on the foul line walking back to the dugout on occasion) but if I was, I might start there.
    Or at least give him something, like a weapon in his non-carrying arm.

Fuck this shit show of a Browns team. When does baseball season start up again? And by the way, weren’t they supposed to have an elite defense?

It’s like the curse of Babe Ruth if Boston kept doing stuff every few years to re-up, like moving the team to another city, or hitting another player over the head with a helmet, or making a sexual predator the highest paid player in football, or firing the coach every two years, or…

What about the Cavs? They’re only 1/2 game out of 1st right now.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    Fuck this shit show of a Browns team. When does baseball season start up again? And by the way, weren’t they supposed to have an elite defense?

It’s like the curse of Babe Ruth if Boston kept doing stuff every few years to re-up, like moving the team to another city, or hitting another player over the head with a helmet, or making a sexual predator the highest paid player in football, or firing the coach every two years, or…
    What is this bitch talk? All coherent nonsense, no typos, no shitty grammar, no reminiscing about that time they made the playoffs. I can smell no booze emanating from your keyboard.

This thread is about drinking the depression away.

Let’s. Fucking. Go!

What about the Cavs? They’re only 1/2 game out of 1st right now.
    Darius Garland left the game with a laceration to his eye. FFS.

I got a ticket in OH once, so I can relate.
    ----------
    Watson was issued a citation for speeding while he was driving on the freeway in Sandusky, Ohio, on June 11. Body camera footage from the Ohio State Highway Patrol that was obtained by TMZ shows that Watson was pulled over in his Mercedes G-Wagon. He was honest when an officer asked if he knew how fast he was going.

“Like, 97?” Watson said.

The officer responded that he had Watson driving 97 mph and issued him a citation. Court records show that Watson paid a $185 fine and the case was closed out on July 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    What is this bitch talk? All coherent nonsense, no typos, no shitty grammar, no reminiscing about that time they made the playoffs. I can smell no booze emanating from your keyboard.

This thread is about drinking the depression away.

Let’s. Fucking. Go!
    This is an excellent point.

I got a ticket in OH once, so I can relate.
    ----------
    Watson was issued a citation for speeding while he was driving on the freeway in Sandusky, Ohio, on June 11. Body camera footage from the Ohio State Highway Patrol that was obtained by TMZ shows that Watson was pulled over in his Mercedes G-Wagon. He was honest when an officer asked if he knew how fast he was going.

“Like, 97?” Watson said.

The officer responded that he had Watson driving 97 mph and issued him a citation. Court records show that Watson paid a $185 fine and the case was closed out on July 6.
    Fun facts:

1. Ohio has more state troopers actually out and on the highway at any given time than all the other states combined.

2. Most people think that steel, or agriculture is Ohio’s #1 industry. It’s not. The largest economic driver in Ohio is actually traffic violation citations - aided by its near-universal Carter-era speed limits.

Sandusky, that’s en route to the Mitten state, you know what’s legal in Michigan? Devil’s lettuce. I wonder if that’s part of the program the NFL has for Watson?

Also, Browns players really seem to have an issue with speeding.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Fun facts:

1. Ohio has more state troopers actually out and on the highway at any given time than all the other states combined.

2. Most people think that steel, or agriculture is Ohio’s #1 industry. It’s not. The largest economic driver in Ohio is actually traffic violation citations - aided by its near-universal Carter-era speed limits.

Sandusky, that’s en route to the Mitten state, you know what’s legal in Michigan? Devil’s lettuce. I wonder if that’s part of the program the NFL has for Watson?

Also, Browns players really seem to have an issue with speeding.
    Ohio Turnpike can suck a fat one! Driving to WI, I can fly through PA...cruise through IN and IL...but OH???. (NO: COPS EVERYWHERE writing tickets for EVERYTHING!!!!).

Who drives under 80 on the turnpike? Ans: people in OH!!!!
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Fun facts:

Hmm. Sounds like the Taconic Parkway, but at least that has curves and hills.

Hmm. Sounds like the Taconic Parkway, but at least that has curves and hills.
    Who needs that when you can have 3 lanes wide of long-haul truckers hopped up on no-doz and gas station dick pills doing 60mph in the fast lane on the Turnpike with more staties than you can shake a stick at?

You can't help but feel good for the Gus Bus.

The Browns being the Browns. ẞshitty game. Bad loss.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks to EWG for giving me the heartbreaking recap while I spent the day driving round the mountains peeping leaves and not throwing stuff at my TV.

Ufda.

Well us Packers fans might need to start checking into this thread for the rest of the season.

Man...seems like you need to claim it in your own cheese thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Man...seems like you need to claim it in your own cheese thread.
    Is there already a Packers thread? I thought this thread was a safe place to commiserate for any down and out teams

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Is there already a Packers thread? I thought this thread was a safe place to commiserate for any down and out teams
    This is a safe space.

Pull up a stool, whatcha drinkin?

This is a safe space.

Broncos fans allowed, despite the drive and the fumble?

Currently on a Moscow mule.

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    Broncos fans allowed, despite the drive and the fumble?

Currently on a Moscow mule.

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk
    Every fan will eventually know crushing heartbreak, and unmatched ineptitude and will need a drink or ten to help numb the pain.

Granted, some suffer for long spells while others just pop in for one drink.

The bar remains open for all who need it.

Drink the Depression Away Cleveland Browns Support Group

This is a safe space.

I went to pick up some takeout tonight from the neighborhood bar and this really crusty old lady asked if I wanted to do a shot of peanut butter whiskey with her while I waited, and I almost said yes, so things are bad

Some people in GB are saying the Packers should trade Rodgers and run with Jordan Love for the rest of the season, and they’re not 100% wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    I went to pick up some takeout tonight from the neighborhood bar and this really crusty old lady asked if I wanted to do a shot of peanut butter whiskey with her while I waited, and I almost said yes, so things are bad

Some people in GB are saying the Packers should trade Rodgers and run with Jordan Love for the rest of the season, and they’re not 100% wrong
    Is the Reel em Inn still around? That seems like a drink they’d serve; with a lady like that behind the bar no doubt.

And I’d probably try after a tough loss.

Trade Rodgers? Wow, let me see if I can get Jimmy Haslam on the phone…

Is the Reel em Inn still around? That seems like a drink they’d serve; with a lady like that behind the bar no doubt.

And I’d probably try after a tough loss.

Trade Rodgers? Wow, let me see if I can get Jimmy Haslam on the phone…
    Ha. It’s still around, and the place I was had the same vibe for sure.

It’s the $50 mil cap hit that’s hard to take for the way he’s playing right now. He looks bad, and it’s not just the O line or the receivers dropping balls. He’s missing throws and making bad decisions.