Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 156
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Goods Department
    Posts
    766
    Here we go Brownies, here we go!
    Quote Originally Posted by timnormandin View Post
    I never wear a helmet 'cause I'm core. I do, however, Crazy Glue my cock to my leg so I won't ski over it. My cock that is, not my leg. not that you could ski over your leg...what was that about the Minnow being lost?

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Magically whisked away to...Delaware
    Posts
    2,910
    Happened to be in my local Nordstrom Rack yesterday and saw a bunch of Browns cufflink/tie bar sets on the clearance rack. Get 'em before they're gone!
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

    I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    2,016
    Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    Happened to be in my local Nordstrom Rack yesterday and saw a bunch of Browns cufflink/tie bar sets on the clearance rack. Get 'em before they're gone!
    Who was the product development genius that thought creating Browns gear that requires a tie was a good idea? This presumably was done last year with Kitchens as head coach. Have they never seen Freddie Kitchens?

    On the other hand, could look cool taped on a "The Steelers Started It" t-shirt.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    22,161
    Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    Who was the product development genius that thought creating Browns gear that requires a tie was a good idea? This presumably was done last year with Kitchens as head coach. Have they never seen Freddie Kitchens?

    On the other hand, could look cool taped on a "The Steelers Started It" t-shirt.
    This is the only reasonable explanation.
    I still call it The Jake.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    2,016
    A. It is fantastic that now when you search "depression" from the forum page the first hit is this thread. Perfect.

    B. OBJ sent home from practice with unexplained illness. Covid test results due tomorrow.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    59715
    Posts
    2,472
    Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    OBJ sent home from practice with unexplained illness. Covid test results due tomorrow.
    Cleveland now:


  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    59715
    Posts
    2,472

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Cackalacky
    Posts
    953
    Drink up, boys.
    In the room the women come and go
    Talking of Michelangelo

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    CO/UT
    Posts
    2,483
    "It's only halftime." -every drunk Browns fan right now

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    GNARvada
    Posts
    3,329
    Meet the new Browns, same as the old Browns!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    22,161
    I was beginning to miss the tried and true style of Browns football.
    I still call it The Jake.

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    59715
    Posts
    2,472
    Jesus, the Browns look like an IM team out there.

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Cackalacky
    Posts
    953
    Oh, no. The Keenum has made an appearance.
    In the room the women come and go
    Talking of Michelangelo

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    2,016
    Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    Oh, no. The Keenum has made an appearance.
    Weíre BACK, baby!

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    22,161
    I was halfway afraid looking at the highlights of the second half that Keenum would come in and be a clearly superior quarterback to Baker.

    Glad that didn’t happen.

    Browns therapy Monday, back to normal.
    I still call it The Jake.

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    2,016
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I was halfway afraid looking at the highlights of the second half that Keenum would come in and be a clearly superior quarterback to Baker.

    Glad that didnít happen.

    Browns therapy Monday, back to normal.
    I was in exactly the same boat. Man, the O Line got absolutely dominated.

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    2,016
    First pass: OBJ never looks for the ball, Baker under throws it, ball is picked off, OBJ and JC Tretter both down hurt.

    Now thatís a Browns play right there.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    59715
    Posts
    2,472
    How did he catch that

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    2,016
    After that last catch I was assuming I was in a coma and dreaming. Then they missed the PAT. Now I’m only 50/50 on the coma.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Last edited by EWG; 10-26-2020 at 09:59 AM.

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,519
    Only caught end of game but did the browns really pick up Parkey?? The same Parkey from my beloved Chicago bears?....

    And a win is a win!

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    mouth of BCC
    Posts
    1,441
    Solid win against a divisional opponent. Complete shoot out. Baker with 5 TD passes. Here we go Brownies her we go woof woof.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by F#*k You Cat; 10-25-2020 at 03:48 PM.
    POWDER SKIER
    COLD RAIN and SNOW

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    2,016
    Annnnnndddd OBJ out for the year.

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    22,161
    Quote Originally Posted by F#*k You Cat View Post
    Solid win against a divisional opponent. Complete shoot out. Baker with 5 TD passes. Here we go Brownies her we go woof woof.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    After opening the game 0-5 he then goes on to make 21 straight completions setting a franchise record including the game winning strike to DPJ with 11 seconds on the clock.

    Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    First pass: OBJ never looks for the ball, Baker under throws it, ball is picked off, OBJ and JC Tretter both down hurt.

    Now that’s a Browns play right there.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    After that last catch I was assuming I was in a coma and dreaming. Then they missed the PAT. Now I’m only 50/50 on the coma.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    All of this is the Browns I know and love.

    Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    Annnnnndddd OBJ out for the year.
    Wouldn’t be a Monday after a win if we didn’t have a reason to feel a sense of impending doom.
    I still call it The Jake.

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    2,016
    Bull and Fox is a lot more palatable today after the win.

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    22,161
    Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    Bull and Fox is a lot more palatable today after the win.
    Bull and Fox grow on you. They're currently ranked third in my order of preferred shows on The Fan.

    Not sure if you were listening to Baskin and Phelps earlier but the ratio of clearly drunk callers to sober callers was off the charts.

    "Chuck from Westlake" had some rambling theory about how the Browns needed OBJ to get hurt so that Baker could emerge as the clear Alpha-Male of the team and without the injury yesterday's win would not have happened.
    I still call it The Jake.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •