North Conway recommendations

Heading to North Conway next week camping with the family. Planning on some riding breaks and looking for suggestions. I checked out the pinkbike article but want more info.
    I figure I can hit each area 1 time.
    At hurricane I want to ride Charlie don’t surf sendero and possibly kandagar if I’m feeling rowdy. What’s the best place to park and trail to climb?
    An easier day at Marshall on muzzys and shumway looks fun any recommended routes?
    Cathedral ledge half day looks fun anything to link it with? Climb the road?
    Is the outer limits twilight zone loop worth riding?

I am a pnw transplant looking for some good trails and find natural single blacks to be my sweet spot. Can climb ok but currently out of shape. Happy to ride with anyone who might be around.

Quote Originally Posted by carlh View Post
    Heading to North Conway next week camping with the family. Planning on some riding breaks and looking for suggestions. I checked out the pinkbike article but want more info.
    I figure I can hit each area 1 time.
    At hurricane I want to ride Charlie don’t surf sendero and possibly kandagar if I’m feeling rowdy. What’s the best place to park and trail to climb?
    An easier day at Marshall on muzzys and shumway looks fun any recommended routes?

I am a pnw transplant looking for some good trails and find natural single blacks to be my sweet spot. Can climb ok but currently out of shape. Happy to ride with anyone who might be around.

- There is a small lot on Hurricane Mtn Rd. on right side by water tower (set back from rd) where you can access Red Tail Trail to climb abd access the goods. I'd recommend shuttling to if you want to make multiple runs. Its a pretty demanding climb.

- Not sure about riding up Cathedral, but you can access Whitehorse Ledge via trails on the backside (Shumway off West Side Rd). Lots of climbing and moderate tech in the area. Check Strava and Trailforks for more detail.