Sender Squad vs. M-Free 108

I've been sold to the idea of the M-Free 108 since February after being on the PROTO/M-Free 118 last season.

I'm having second thoughts now the more I look at the impressive lineup from Rossignol. I'm curious if anyone has some insight into how the behavior on the Sender Squad, and maybe even the Sender Ti behave in comparison to the M-Free 108.

FWIW, I've skied on the Rossi Sickle, RC112, 195cm S7, LPR, Cham 107, and a few other skis that may be similar to the Sender Squad.

Would appreciate any info you've got!

I'm curious as well. I skied the m-free 108 quite a bit last season, and they were my first pick in almost any condition.

The pictures of the sender squad look interesting.

Haven’t skied the Sender Squad but the Sender Ti was just ok. Sender without Ti was better IMO. Both skied on a shitty hard day. M-Free 108 was mo better for sure.

Sender Squad seems like it would be more RC112 than M-Free 108; but again haven’t skied it. Skibird is the only person I know who has a pair, hopefully he can chime in.

The Sender Squads are stiff. Like stiff stiff. BUT they look and flex awesome for how stiff they are. Itís a firm even flex, but comes back fast, like have a lot of rebound fast. This is all my hand flexing so take it with a grain of salt. We did get snow earlier this week but not enough to ski, so my on snow impression will have to wait, but Iím excited.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Have any of you skied the new Salomon Stance 102? Not wide, however the rocker profile and overall construction look awesome. Iíd be all over it if it was 110ish underfoot. Nice to see Salomon and Rossignol making serious charger skis again.

Quote Originally Posted by IrieIbex View Post
    Have any of you skied the new Salomon Stance 102? Not wide, however the rocker profile and overall construction look awesome. I’d be all over it if it was 110ish underfoot. Nice to see Salomon and Rossignol making serious charger skis again.
    Soul 7s charged pretty hard.

Name:  elrisitas.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  39.7 KB

What about the Wrenegade 110 Pro for you?