Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Ohh come on!! Don't you dare! I am fine. I am extreme now and then. And when they show y. They won't coyin the house. Petrified of me. Stop it!. Like I said. In the morning I start a new job. But no new to me. Same old shit. But pays 70 an hour. Not bad a high school drop out from incline village. Go highland ers. You trying to fuck up my security clearance and get people hurt?
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Maybe stop posting pics with a gun to your head then?

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Maybe stop posting pics with a gun to your head then?
    You mean like like standing in a ride or die line on the top of a mountain. Mayya big to much drama? I am ok.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

MTT.
    Chill bro. There’s another ski season coming.

The very fact that Internet weirdos that don’t know you care about you? Hell that’s amazing.

Step back. Take a chill walk. Hear the birds. Smile at the sky. Don’t be in a hurry to die.

It’s just a ride.

Hi wow. You ssr what we do. I'm ok. And then. I'm not. I'm hungry.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

The photo got your attention? Maybe I'm just an attention who're. Do you believe that?
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    The photo got your attention? Maybe I'm just an attention who're. Do you believe that?
    Yes. That photo was disturbing. Assuming it was you. The trigger control was the giveaway.

As a pistol expert you know it’s wrong.

Not remotely funny.

Empty the chambers and remove the clips and put them away and go to bed.

Good luck with the new job. Selling your soul by the hour sucks, but you’re being paid well.
    Take the money and laugh.
    You can dirt nap someday. It’s coming. One more sunrise. And coffee and the wonder of being a self aware meat skeleton. One more day. You got this.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    That photo was disturbing.
    [snip]
    As a pistol expert you know it’s wrong.

Not remotely funny.
    Jezuzfuck yes

Who here knows MTT in meatspace and can go check on him?

Mtt please go park the firearms with a friend.

Yesterday I got a call from someone who I’m truly worried about killing themself. Then 15 min later I see your pic. Not cool.

Park the guns somewhere safe for now pls.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Agreed on the not cool. Doesn't look like responsible fun ownership to me.

Find a friend to hold your guns for a bit. And maybe a few days longer than that.

He admitted a few glasses of wine and the stress and insomnia of a new job. Which it seems he showed up for in the am.

Ironically this thread was about blood sugar and infection and va care. And now it’s a suicide prevention. Not that I think he’s checking out. But alcohol and guns are never a good mix.

I say let the thread sink. Until the next crisis. Hoping there isn’t one.
    . . .

At this point, mtt, after the suicide picture, you needing to get some of this shit worked out isn’t just for you, it’s out of respect to us.

Because...we care about you, and it’s not really fair to us to do these kind of cliffhangers, because eventually the choice between [“I care about this and it’s excruciating to worry helpless from 2,000 miles away”] vs [ learning to ignore/disregard these kinds of emergencies as a matter of psychological self-care] becomes tipped toward callousness.

I don’t want to not give a shit about you, but life lived beyond a certain threshold of recklessness means I have to check out of giving a shit, and the combo of uncontrolled diabetes, uncontrolled alcoholism, and reckless gunplay is beyond that line.

So dude, if you value me (and probably lots of us) continuing to care if you’re ok or not, please for fucks sake let somebody keep your guns until you have the diabetes and alcohol totally squared away. It’s the least you could do, for us, please.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    At this point, mtt, after the suicide picture, you needing to get some of this shit worked out isn’t just for you, it’s out of respect to us.

Because...we care about you, and it’s not really fair to us to do these kind of cliffhangers, because eventually the choice between [“I care about this and it’s excruciating to worry helpless from 2,000 miles away”] vs [ learning to ignore/disregard these kinds of emergencies as a matter of psychological self-care] becomes tipped toward callousness.

I don’t want to not give a shit about you, but life lived beyond a certain threshold of recklessness means I have to check out of giving a shit, and the combo of uncontrolled diabetes, uncontrolled alcoholism, and reckless gunplay is beyond that line.

So dude, if you value me (and probably lots of us) continuing to care if you’re ok or not, please for fucks sake let somebody keep your guns until you have the diabetes and alcohol totally squared away. It’s the least you could do, for us, please.
    Message received. As to the picture. That was in very poor taste. I was in no danger. Because I compete shooting guns i practice all the time. I dry fire practice all the time. Mostly while watching tv. "No bullets". But you could not know that unless you were around me all the time.

I sincerely apologize. That's the kinda shit that gets me in trouble.

First day is over. Just lots of automated processing stuff. It's gets worse every time I start a new job. You would not believe the hastle I-9 is now.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

I dry fire practice all the time. Mostly while watching tv. "No bullets". But you could not know that unless you were around me all the time..
    Christ.

Glad I’m not your neighbor.

I imagine you drink while dry firing at the TV.

I hope this new job helps give you something to do and keep you occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Christ.

Glad I’m not your neighbor.

I imagine you drink while dry firing at the TV.

I hope this new job helps give you something to do and keep you occupied.
    No shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

one cartridge short of full clip
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    one cartridge short of full clip
    Magazine. The USPSA people do some things that sound off to the general population. The really high end master guys an gals. Dry fire at the TV 2 hours every night. Maybe this is not the place. Like all the others I actually have 2 pistols that are exactly the same. Except different sights. One for defense with 14 hand loaded hot hollow points. Another with comp sights for compitition that is only loaded when in use. But is often in my .hand around the house. But really it's fight club stuff. Needles to say before handling it it's checked and double checked before putting finger in the trigger well. I already learned. I shot a hole in the side of my Jeep. And talking with others. So has pretty much everyone who handles weapons that much. So that stupid picture. I know better
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

As mad as a bag of frogs.

There's an underutilized turn of phrase if ever I've heard one!
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    There's an underutilized turn of phrase if ever I've heard one!
    I liked it. I got a visual. Cept. Only time I ever looked at an actual bag of frogs. I had giged them. Deal frog's. Not the same
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

I shot a hole in the side of my Jeep. And talking with others. So has pretty much everyone who handles weapons
    Dude. None of my ammosexual friends have accidentally shot a hole in their vehicle.

Who here knows MTT in meatspace and can go check on him?

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Dude. None of my ammosexual friends have accidentally shot a hole in their vehicle.
    Well they obviously are doing something wrong.

https://youtu.be/948-2Vzgi3w

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Clearly they are not the sharp shooters that MTT is.

Shot his car by mistake... but wouldn't have if it was his head.

I miss the old CRT TVs. Suction cup darts were the rage, especially during 2015/2016 with the republican clown car primary. It sucked when we upgraded to a modern flat screen in 2016. Plexiglass would have been the smart move. I'm too lazy and so my wife and I stopped shooting the TV.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I miss the old CRT TVs. Suction cup darts were the rage, especially during 2015/2016 with the republican clown car primary. It sucked when we upgraded to a modern flat screen in 2016. Plexiglass would have been the smart move. I'm too lazy and so my wife and I stopped shooting the TV.
    Funny I don't really put the time in. It's boring. You should see the committed ones. Running around the yard. With a gun in their hand. Back and forth side to side practicing keeping the muzzle down range while sprinting from place to place. Neighbors have called the cops many times. I am tempted to start a thread. But we have our own fb groups YouTube channels ect. Again

Sorry I was an ass and distressed the few internet ski buddies I have.

You other wussies. Well
    Own your fail. ~Jer~