Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Who here knows MTT in meatspace and can go check on him?

Is anybody nearby who can rake a ride over and try and get him in to see a doc about his infection and super high blood glucose reading?

Very worrisome series of posts in America burning thread. Seems like a real chance he could go comatose and septic alone at the house and just die there.

Man if I was <200 miles away I’d be in the truck right now, but I’m nowhere near that.

Let’s keep our MTT alive!

He’s left clues in other threads way back when..

He lives in a trailer park in Verdi.

Looking at a satellite map I can see only one prominent one in that town with ~40 trailers.

Edit for: ok there’s more than one trailer park and two of them are near what looks like a huge truck stop. he’s recently made reference to walking up to a gas station. he’s also talked about having a fence around his trailer in the past... I’m sure I just described every trailer in Verdi.

Can’t explain why I remember this kind of shit.

Last time he was dying he said he lives less than 50 yards from a distillery. There's only one there afaik. I thought he lived in a house not a trailer but I could easily be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Last time he was dying he said he lives less than 50 yards from a distillery. There's only one there afaik. I thought he lived in a house not a trailer but I could easily be wrong.
    Upon further review... there is yet another trailer park directly behind he “Verdi local distillery”... good news is there’s only 25 trailers there... we are narrowing it down

Bump.

If not for his sake, then for his relatives. No one should have to confront the fact of a sibling left to decompose alone at home.

Seriously in favor of a wellness check. C’mon folks, let’s just get an ambi-checkout at the least. No one has to go in person.

Anyone at least know his real name? He had run ins with the cops supposedly.. and claims they know where he lives....

I know I know... he said no cops

And, you know...as for the philosophical end...

This is the price we pay for being interesting people who love wildness and adventure and character...that shit goes off the rails sometimes, we go off the rails sometimes. It’s all part and parcel of not being Ward Cleaver.

He's posted his name but I can't remember it. I can hunt through threads when I get back home since I seem to be good at finding things like that in here.

Hey Splat can you pull an address from his IP address?

I think a few know his first name, he’s skied with people here at Mt Rose and/or Mammoth.

This is no joke. Last year I had a coworker in similar position run out of HBP rx and fail to connect repetitive gushing bloody nose to near-fatal out of control BP.

Many of us folks of this....realm....are a bit lacking in even the most visceral self-awareness or self-care stuff.

If another co-worker had not demanded that dude go to the Salud redicare, we’d have lost that big fella for sure.

Let’s be the good co-workers here.

I met him at a Mammoth mini years ago, can see his face, but can't remember his name. splat is prolly the most likely one here who might have a line on him.

edit to add: yeah that does sound right, Lego. You can always edit your post later if things work out okay.

Yeah lego has it, I had the middle name wrong

Who is making the call?

Is there really not one of us in that area who can take a ride to Verdi and go see wtf is up with a maggot?

on with reno dispatch, they are responding

(terrible SOAP note but i didn't think we could just NOT send for any help)

Just got back on here - does anyone have an address? I'm about 45 minutes away from Verdi and I can go over.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Fucking phone. I try to edit one little thing and it deletes the whole post.
    I have the link to his NV voter info which has full name and address. Not going to post it in the open forum but if someone is willing to check on him or take responsibility of calling it in, I will provide the info.
    "Great barbecue makes you want to slap your granny up the side of her head." - Southern Saying

So I just got a disconnected/no longer in service message on MTT’s probable landline (per whitepages) and my cell carrier is telling me that his cellphone is busy.

Anyone able to do a wellness check in person?

Edit: thanks for stepping up and going the dispatch route....tough call but if this poor fucker rotted at the keyboard for a week....no relative (and he has some, I believe) should have to go through that (I’ve seen this, in my own family and it is crushingly horrible).

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    on with reno dispatch, they are responding

(terrible SOAP note but i didn't think we could just NOT send for any help)
    Saw this now. Thanks for calling.
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Just got back on here - does anyone have an address? I'm about 45 minutes away from Verdi and I can go over.
    PM Inbound
    "Great barbecue makes you want to slap your granny up the side of her head." - Southern Saying

Quote Originally Posted by Choss Jonger, Sr. View Post
    Let’s not put this in the hands of dispatch to let them choose between EMS and SO
    I understand that he wasnt a real fan of police attention but if he's dead it won't matter so I decided better someone he hates (f dispatch sees fit to send police for an obvious med emergency) than nobody at all. Wanted to say "dont send the cops" but I couldnt really figure out a way to communicate that without making the situation even more complicated.

Hey LoneStar, thanks for doing it. I had their number pulled up and was gonna do it if no one else would....but I doubt I’da had the sack to admit to making that call.

Honorable of you to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    I understand that he wasnt a real fan of police attention but if he's dead it won't matter so I decided better someone he hates (f dispatch sees fit to send police for an obvious med emergency) than nobody at all.
    You did the right thing.

Lone Star - did dispatch say they're sending someone over?