Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Dang.

I guess I would have really preferred if we could have left the cops out of it and just done this with us.

I hope the police don’t fuck this up, as is kinda their specialty. I hope they don’t put our friend in jail, or a mental hospital, or turn it into some kind of fight and beat him up or worse.

Yes dispatch said they were sending "a unit" over.

rut row

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    Yes dispatch said they were sending "a unit" over.
    Thanks.

Should I go? I am not a medical professional - all I can do is go check and call 911. Police should be there far faster than I can get there.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

yeti, I agree totally; set an 8:30 PM trigger point and that was 45 minutes after Lego's post. didn't need this to turn into some kitty genovese type shit. at some point (even in this crazy time) we have to have a little faith in the first responders.

Hey. I am awake from my all afternoon nap. I am alive. And I actually have a friend who check's in on me. You can't fix my shitty life. But I appreciate the concern

Full disclosure. No I am not OK. But, so what. Who is? I been laying in bed the past? Watching my 75 inch. UHD tv

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Hey. I am awake from my all afternoon nap. I am alive. And I actually have a friend who check's in on me. You can't fix my shitty life. But I appreciate the concern

Full disclosure. No I am not OK. But, so what. Who is? I been laying in bed the past? Watching my 75 inch. UHD tv
    Go get yourself checked out! That blood glucose level you posted about is seriously dangerous.

And you're about to get a visit from Lieutenant Dangle, so put some clothes on.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

MTT sorry to attract you any undue attention. Wasn't out of malice, man. Why not let whoever contacts you help you this evening?

Ok fellas, I’m on eastern time and calling it a night.

Hoping for the best case, sorry if this was an overreaction, will check in tomorrow.

Mtt be good to yourself mang, we care!

Hang in there, MTT!
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Who here knows MTT in meatspace and can go check on him?

I understand that he wasnt a real fan of police attention but if he's dead it won't matter so I decided better someone he hates (f dispatch sees fit to send police for an obvious med emergency) than nobody at all. Wanted to say "dont send the cops" but I couldnt really figure out a way to communicate that without making the situation even more complicated.
    I’m a 9-1-1 dispatcher, you did the right thing for everyone. No one wants to over-step, but there’s definitely cause for concern, and local dispatch, sheriff’s office or fire/ems is where I’d start.

Good luck MTT, please trust the dentists on this one and get checked out.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

MTT sorry to attract you any undue attention. Wasn't out of malice, man. Why not let whoever contacts you help you this evening?
    It's all good. Like I said, they know me. I could write a book. Anyway looks like I'm getting a visit. Guns will be locked in the big safe. Don't want to scare anyone. Have not checked blood sugar. You understand those little strips that go in the one touch. They cost a lot of money. Last year when I made 6 figures a year. So what. Now every dime matter's.

I went outside. Right down the street is Chop 40. It's a cool place. I can hear the music and laughing. The sound of street bikes roaring down the road. People having fun. I miss that

MTT, we met at one of Gordys camps years ago. 18 months ago I nearly lost my brother when his blood sugar spiked into the 4 digit range. He thought he had the flu and was crushing OJ and Gatorade which was the exact opposite of what he needed. Mom checked on him 48 hours later and he was nearly in a coma.

ADK is no fucking joke. Your body just starts spiraling and it doesn't stop. Get your ass to a hospital and get them to tune you up before you're gone. Alcohol is the sugar that will fuel this spiral for you.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Thanks.

Should I go? I am not a medical professional - all I can do is go check and call 911. Police should be there far faster than I can get there.
    hope MTT is not black
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

They were here. And hey! Only 3 sheriff's and one fire truck. Blood sugar was 177. Much better but not good. Thanks. I was lonely. I got to talk to people for a little while

What was their advice on your glucose? Did they get to meet your cat?

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Lone Star - did dispatch say they're sending someone over?
    Is this some inside baseball? What we talked about. Cars without license plates. Competitive pistol shooting. And my cat. Who is magnificent. He really is a force to be reckoned with

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    It's all good. Like I said, they know me. I could write a book. Anyway looks like I'm getting a visit. Guns will be locked in the big safe. Don't want to scare anyone. Have not checked blood sugar. You understand those little strips that go in the one touch. They cost a lot of money. Last year when I made 6 figures a year. So what. Now every dime matter's.
    Walmart has its own brand of Strips for 20% of the cost. 50 for 8$.

About the only thing I like about the place.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Walmart has its own brand of Strips for 20% of the cost. 50 for 8$.

About the only thing I like about the place.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    You don't go for the people watching?

Hope he gets the help he needs.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Hope he gets the help he needs.

you know hes reading this so.... what do you suggest?

you know hes reading this so.... what do you suggest?
    I don't know him so pretty difficult to say. He seems to realize that he's not doing well, so the ball is in his court to seek assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Thanks Thaleia. Was wondering where this thread went and I'm glad you found it.

MTT - I might be some stranger on the internet but I hope you know that I care about you and I'm worried for you. Always like your comments and contributions around here. PLEASE reach out if you ever wanna shoot the shit about skiing or whatever else.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk