Rockshox 2021 Debonair upgrade review

Came here to say if you have a Rockshox Pike, Lyrik, or Yari you owe it to yourself to DO THIS UPGRADE!! No joke this $40 upgrade has given my Yari the small bump sensitivity of the newer fox 36 forks. Granted, I still consider myself a MTB jong but if I can notice the difference I’m sure others will as well!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I have some take off 2021 140 mm and 150 mm Pike/Rev air springs if anyone is interested.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Might be interested in that 140, currently running a 130, and thinking about slackening out my steed and running a longer travel front.

What cha asking?

I upgraded a 2016 130 Pike with a 140 Debonair spring, I agree much smoother in the small chop. The added travel and slightly more slack front seem a positive too, no downside climbing.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiLyft View Post
    Might be interested in that 140, currently running a 130, and thinking about slackening out my steed and running a longer travel front.

What cha asking?

Sorry took me a minute to confirm what I have left.

I have 1 140mm and 3 150mm, $28 shipped.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    I have a 2016 Pike RC 27.5 currently set at 160mm. 5-7/8" steerer. Looking to unload cheap if anyone is interested. Been just hanging on my garage wall for a couple seasons now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eluder View Post
    Sorry took me a minute to confirm what I have left.

I have 1 140mm and 3 150mm, $28 shipped.
    Thanks for getting back, so the air shock upgrade actually gave me an extra 10mm of travel despite saying it’s the 130mm spring. So now that I’m sitting at 140mm of real life travel not sure I need to increase that any more!

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    I have a 2016 Pike RC 27.5 currently set at 160mm. 5-7/8" steerer. Looking to unload cheap if anyone is interested. Been just hanging on my garage wall for a couple seasons now.
    Hmmmm, i'm interested if that is enough steerer for me... let me check tonight when i get home if thats cool?