Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vail sucks ass

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    [B]

Well vail is slowly killing the bike parks at the ski resorts they own in the states. Like it seems part of their business plan to acquire a ski area with a bike park and then just let that park die. Glad to hear that isn't happening at whistler/blackcomb.

Wait, you hear the voices too!?
    Correct. WBs bike park is rocking. Support for the park from the top down continues unabated.

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    [B]

Well vail is slowly killing the bike parks at the ski resorts they own in the states. Like it seems part of their business plan to acquire a ski area with a bike park and then just let that park die. Glad to hear that isn't happening at whistler/blackcomb.

Wait, you hear the voices too!?
    Im curious what their reasoning is? I thought the 4 season resort design was needed now more than ever. I think whistlers most profitable day is still in the summer. Does vail have other summer products that are picking up the slack after they ditch biking?
    RMR just added another mini track hoe and a tamper to the fleet. Theyre doubling down

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Im curious what their reasoning is? I thought the 4 season resort design was needed now more than ever. I think whistlers most profitable day is still in the summer. Does vail have other summer products that are picking up the slack after they ditch biking?
    RMR just added another mini track hoe and a tamper to the fleet. They're doubling down
    I wish i knew their reasoning and I agree that setting up a ski resort as a 4 season (or at least 3 season) destination is pretty important these days. All I know is when Vail acquired the Canyons and PCMR here in Utah, they basically just stopped maintaining the Canyons bike park. This was a bike park that was already developed and thriving. Now when i pedal up there, most of the DH trails are overgrown and some even have obstacles placed at the start to obviously keep people off them.

They didn’t even open CB!

Real estate can't be great right now or even the near future. Maybe theyll change their tune

Are you still on hold?

Quote Originally Posted by YoungManofTheMountain View Post
    Hey anyone out there know how I can get an actual human on the phone to talk about pass shit? My dad bought one last year with insurance, didn't ski, wants to know whats up.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Today, at least one VailCorp employee is trying to help people via DM's on Twitter. Try that. See https://twitter.com/VailResorts/stat...66458998591489

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    Are you still on hold?
    Yea man its been a rough toke.

If Vail is sucking ass, can I get mine eaten?
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

They answer for rim jobs

Actually pressed the "to book a wedding at vail this summer press 8." For shits and gigs. Obviously was answered in 2 rings. Very nice and helpful woman was audibly shook when I asked her if there is anyone I can politely speak with about my issue.

The repayment is 10 first timer days. It comes with free rental darts and freshly febreezed sx41's. You'll have the aggressive snowplow by day 5. Who knows by day 10. Dare to dream