Smith Redmond Sunglasses 2 pair - Chromapop Polarized Ignitor Lenses (1 pair NIB)

My mistake is your gain. I bought a pair of Smith Redmond Chromapop polarized sunglasses with the Ignitor lens and loved them so much I bought another pair as a backup since this style has been discontinued. Much to my chagrin, I discovered that polarized lenses give me headaches. I've never had pair of polarized sunglasses before so I didn't know it would affect me. I tried out a pair of Maui Jim's that were polarized and had the same experience. So I have 2 pair of these, one pair never worn and new in box and the other maybe 5-6 times. Both frames are black, both with cases. They sell for $249 at REI, while they have stock.

$250 for both or separately $150 for the new pair and $125 for the used pair. If you're in the greater Reno-Tahoe area drop-off can be arranged.

https://www.rei.com/product/105183/s...mic-sunglasses
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0426.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	281.6 KB 
ID:	338387  

fishing season is over how are these for skiing?
    off your knees Louie

I have a pair of Redmonds and like them, I'd buy one of these if I wasn't broke.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Have a pair of Redmonds and love them. Wear em everyday and also tour/bike in them

Quote Originally Posted by BFD View Post
    fishing season is over how are these for skiing?
    I can’t comment on the frames, but I have a pair of the Smith Guides Choice with that same lens, the “Polorchromic Ignitor”. I quit wearing goggles last year and pretty much just use the glasses. Extremely versatile in all conditions.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

I really like them but they give me headaches. Wish I could wear them, I agree with the others that the Chromapop Ignitor is a great all-round lens. So buy them

Bump! Anyone need some nice sunglasses?

Check your pms.