Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Get up early, 2 big cups of strong coffee and a big dump before you leave the house is what I do.
    My girlfriend can't believe that I wake up at 5-5:30 on really hot July/August days to do 30 on the bike, but that's a major reason. You can't rush shit.

There's a diet/nutritional supplement for that.

coffee and bran.

I can say that whether or not I'm able to drop a deuce before leaving the house has very little bearing on whether or not I'm going to need to again later in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Shit, probably working on anal probes.
    Which resort will have that?

Asking for a friend.

My girlfriend can't believe that I wake up at 5-5:30 on really hot July/August days to do 30 on the bike, but that's a major reason. You can't rush shit.
    I call bullshit. No way you have a girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Ahem,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 5.45.20 PM.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	219.0 KB 
ID:	338692
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    It’s a blow up doll
    Doesn’t count and she still can’t stand him

I keep getting older but my real doll stays the same age.

Alright, Alright, Alright

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Ahem,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 5.45.20 PM.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	219.0 KB 
ID:	338692
    She looks like a good listener

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Vail Resorts RESERVED SKIING! It's gonna be EPIC!

Bring a WAG bag resort skiing. Peel off into your favorite glade and take your huge morning shit. What better place to do it! Maybe I’ll go take one in back of a snow stake and see if my ass gets on camera.

Quote Originally Posted by yellofin View Post
    It’s a blow up doll
    Doesn’t count and she still can’t stand him
    Yo, dude, how's lockdown times? Have a job? Jerking off a lot?

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    ...The people who go out when they're positive are mostly people who can't afford to stay home from work. But I'm sure there will be some knuckleheads who test positive and use that to get off work and go skiing.
    I guess I'm just surprised that Epic's rules have chosen to discriminate against symptoms without any discrimination against the virus itself. (Well actually, their rules seem to discriminate against their employees who carry the virus, but not against customers who carry the virus.)

I'm out of touch with how customers are really thinking about COVID risks, but my guess is there's a big segment of Epic customers who would prefer an additional new rule like "If you test positive for coronavirus, we ask you to wait 10 days before coming to our resorts"...or something like that.

But good on Vail if their intent is something noble like reducing stigma or whatever...because a positive test result does not necessarily mean contagious.

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Vail employees spouses and dependents do not need reservations.

I rip the groomed on tele gear

Link?

From vail employee...

I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    Vail employees spouses and dependents do not need reservations.
    Man, VR is really going to help their employees raise the bar in the dating pool. There's going to be a lot of domestic partnerships by the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    From vail employee...

I dont understand why it's not out there. Some would actually work for nothing if they made it public.

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    I think the amount of people who would actually go out in public knowing they had an active case of the 'rona is very, very small. I wouldn't worry about this for a minute.
    I feel like this is why they can't get overzealous about punishing people who miss their reservations. We want to encourage people to bail out if they're unwell. The threat of any sort of fine or loss of further reservations will push people to show up when they otherwise wouldn't and probably shouldn't. Maybe they could allow you to switch reservation dates up to 12hrs beforehand without penalty?

I also feel like the reservation system punishes those of us who don't work the standard M-F job. I don't know when I'm working 4 months from now, so I don't have the faintest idea what days I could safely book for my 7 days. Maybe I should just get a job for Vail - what's the minimum I can work and still get an unrestricted employee pass?

Link?
    from https://www.mountainlifemedia.ca/202...had-questions/

"Employees and their dependants are exempt from the reservation system. So with an employee pass you don’t need to make a reservation."
    - Marc Riddell, Vail’s West Coast Director of Communications

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Vail Resorts RESERVED SKIING! It's gonna be EPIC!

Yo, dude, how's lockdown times? Have a job? Jerking off a lot?
    Thanks for asking Bunny
    I spent 2 months really depressed about the potential loss of the business that I had built over 25 years and the loss of my dad to Covid
    A sad but true reality was that so many small companies like mine had to close so I was able to double my sales and I am busier than ever and every morning at 1am when I wake up for work I am reminded of what my Dad used to say
    You just get up and go to work
    I do realize that when the cold weather arrives and outside dining stops that this might all come to a an end again but I can only do what my dad taught me and nothing more
    And to answer your question about jerking off your Mom does a great job I have a fetish for old wrinkly hands
    Hope we get to meet someday

To add to the conversation about shitting in the woods I was riding up the single at MRG and had the awful feeling that I wasn’t going to be able to make it down to the 2 toilets available at the base let alone make it off the chair luckily in 44 years of skiing this has been the only emergency but I was able to jump into the woods and use a very cold snow ball to finish up the job maybe carrying an extra cotton mask in your pocket will be a better substitute for a snow ball

it’s like watching love story with you guys......

get a fucking room already.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin I View Post
    I guess I'm just surprised that Epic's rules have chosen to discriminate against symptoms without any discrimination against the virus itself. (Well actually, their rules seem to discriminate against their employees who carry the virus, but not against customers who carry the virus.)

I'm out of touch with how customers are really thinking about COVID risks, but my guess is there's a big segment of Epic customers who would prefer an additional new rule like "If you test positive for coronavirus, we ask you to wait 10 days before coming to our resorts"...or something like that.

But good on Vail if their intent is something noble like reducing stigma or whatever...because a positive test result does not necessarily mean contagious.

Wait, you think they actually NEED to tell the COVID positive people to not come skiing? Wouldn't your doctor say something like this, or whoever gives you the results? "Congratulations, you've tested positive! Now stay inside for 14 days, don't touch or talk to anyone, and if you live with someone, well they need to get tested too!"

Who would actually come to the conclusion that after scraping the fine print on the Vail Epic Pass procedures, it's cool to make a reservation and go hit the slopes?

The fine print says nothing about powder skirts either. How am I supposed to know when I should wear one?