Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Whew
    Yeah, I’m not sure my ass can handle that much smoke.
    I still call it The Jake.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...6220070719422/

Located just north of Reno NV. Worth asking for more pics? The few interior pics look great.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Very good interior, but after going around with the one above I've decided to keep my search strictly to SEs from the 94-95 facelift gen. I've decided my time is worth more than what it would take to bring a beat up example to where I'd like it to be, and if decent examples are going for stupid money anyway, I may as well pay to have someone else deal with the headache and work to get it there.

"Driven 123,456 miles"

...and that was just last year!

The. seller. THat. Chup. posted. With. the. interesting typing. and punctuation. DO NOT TEXT. may be. the benchmark. for one.end of the. spectrum.

The latest Reno posting is refreshingly on the other: "hey man, it's beat to shit, and needs a ton of work but it'll get you to where you need to go in the winter. Not really looking for a whole lot, so maybe just buy me a sandwich and we'll call it good."

https://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/c...427478895.html

I'll pick it up with you and we can make a few pit stops at places with brown water and pig bits.

Bmills, you know this thread does not end with you not purchasing a new Assfinder.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post

I'll pick it up with you and we can make a few pit stops at places with brown water and pig bits.

Bmills, you know this thread does not end with you not purchasing a new Assfinder.
    He's still supposed to get his alpental skiing in...

Oh wow.

This has my full attention the second I get off this conference call.

Here's one of the worst car-for-sale ads I think I've ever seen:
    https://sacramento.craigslist.org/ct...434995477.html

Or perhaps they're going for the vibe of those early Infiniti TV commercials, where they just showed a picture of a rock instead of the car they were advertising.
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post

Or perhaps they're going for the vibe of those early Infiniti TV commercials, where they just showed a picture of a rock instead of the car they were advertising.
    I like it. It verifies that there is a steering wheel and a backseat. That's all I really care about when buying a car with a quarter rock on the clock.

It fits the bill in a few ways there Chup:

It's a 95, it's a SE, it's black (allegedly), and it has a portion of the rear seats still intact. What's not to love?

UPDATE:

I'm talking to the maroon SE owner above courtesy of Art. It ticks so many boxes, but I've been informed I am pushing the tolerable bounds of my nostalgic eccentricities at $10k+ for an almost 30 year old car that isn't from Stuttgart.

I'm also talking to a guy in Texas who has my exact Assfinder (95 SE Black, chrome trim/bumpers, nerf bars) in decent, but worse condition that the one above, but I think there's much more room to bring it up to spec since it's not $10k.

I'm trying.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    It fits the bill in a few ways there Chup:

It's a 95, it's a SE, it's black (allegedly), and it has a portion of the rear seats still intact. What's not to love?

UPDATE:

I'm talking to the maroon SE owner above courtesy of Art. It ticks so many boxes, but I've been informed I am pushing the tolerable bounds of my nostalgic eccentricities at $10k+ for an almost 30 year old car that isn't from Stuttgart.

I'm also talking to a guy in Texas who has my exact Assfinder (95 SE Black, chrome trim/bumpers, nerf bars) in decent, but worse condition that the one above, but I think there's much more room to bring it up to spec since it's not $10k.

I'm trying.
    If you need me to make a trip out there for any recon, I can try to swing it.

If you end up scoring that ride, my karmic balance will be restored as I bought a car that iceman posted many moons ago and is still in my garage.

If you need me to make a trip out there for any recon, I can try to swing it.

If you end up scoring that ride, my karmic balance will be restored as I bought a car that iceman posted many moons ago and is still in my garage.
    Thanks Art, I appreciate it. It would be totally cool to bring something like that (and this) full circle.

I've got to imagine that guy should come down quite a bit on that price, but I havent done my research. Good luck.

I've got to imagine that guy should come down quite a bit on that price, but I havent done my research. Good luck.
    He's been very cool to deal with so far, getting me some frame pics now, so we'll see. Problem is once you cross that $10k+ threshold and you're considering a car of that vintage, you may as well at least look at the other collectibles (that have a place in my heart) that actually have done well, or just say fuck it and put it towards that RS6Avant coming off its 2 year lease next year.

This thing is dead sexy. Crazy price, but god damn that is gorgeous.

I legit laughed out loud gotta reach out for more pics on that on lol

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    He's been very cool to deal with so far, getting me some frame pics now, so we'll see. Problem is once you cross that $10k+ threshold and you're considering a car of that vintage, you may as well at least look at the other collectibles (that have a place in my heart) that actually have done well, or just say fuck it and put it towards that RS6Avant coming off its 2 year lease next year.
    Totally hear you. I'd be of the same mind, especially once you get in the 5 digit arena.

"posted 18 days ago" tells me there's wiggle room on the price. Seller just doesn't know it yet.

Also, there's "no rust" and there's no rust.

I'm late to this thread but as the owner of a black '89 hardbody standard cab 5-speed, I totally support this. I bought it from the front parking lot of a junkyard in college before it crossed the barrier of no return, and did some work to it. That Z24 engine with its dual ignition is the tits. I once went 25k miles between oil changes. The only thing it ever needed was a clutch and some new coil packs. It's now retired on my dad's ranch where it mainly hauls firewood and occasionally hay. FKNA, Hornet.

Always wanted a 94 4-door Assfinder though. The dream. This thread has been legend.

At this price, there's a lot of spending room to fix it up:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...3961131035398/

For some reason I haven’t read this one. Huh, this has progressed hasn’t it.
    I feel like I just opened a Christmas present I’ve been saving.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not. Is this actually a good deal?

I know nothing about Pathfinders.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

No sarcasm. It's what he's been looking for for awhile - not precisely the color or trim level, but this one looks really clean.

Bmills, this is the New Assfinder.

Nissan made an updated transformer wheel for one of their recent show trucks. Speculation the wheels may be offered as an accessory on new Frontiers.