Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Hmmm. My wife's sister bought a '94 Pathfinder as her first car. It was pale green with a V6 but I thought it was under powered. It had really big tires which made the turning radius fall somewhere between a semi trailer and a VLCC, but those big tires prevented the car from being swallowed up by Hoboken sewers during the manhole cover stealing days of the 90's.

I eventually found her sister's ass in that thing so I can vouch for it being an assfinder.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

I have an Aztec Red 1995 Pathfinder SE-V6 w/offroad package. ~ 250k

Alloy 31's, Foglights, Moonroof, Automatic w/OD, Swing-out spare...nerf bars took the big rust hit, got water inside, but still have all the mount hardware.

For a resto, it's probably a good candidate. Very little rust, a few dings.
    Mountain life has kept it solid but a 9 month stint in florida, summer '13, initiated some rust spots.
    Easy fixes. Actually, the 'Patina' of the ole mtn. rig is perfect here in JH.

Motor and trans are solid, some oil leak at valve covers. I like to wrench, so it has a good maintenance history. About 3 yrs. ago, I backed off of it and now use it as a deep snow morning driver.

In a pinch, I'd drive it across the country.

If it's of any interest, I'd like to hand it to a fan of the Pathy and ideally, a proven mag. Cheap too. Less than a grand. I'm a bartering type to boot...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170130_094904.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	844.5 KB 
ID:	338236
    Only pic, I have at the moment. This w/the winter studded snows on.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    I had that exact se in black. Also my og 2 door was also black with slick factory red striping. The 2 door ruled as a 5 speed. Killed it in snow. The 95 was nice but not as cool.
    My dad had two of the 2-Door Gen 1s with the stick. He loved them.

He then had two of the 3rd Gens and also really liked 'em.

He now has a 5th Gen as a company car and fucking hates it. Glorified minivan he calls it.

I still love the wheels on the Gen 1 SE's

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post

Alloy 31's, Foglights, Moonroof, Automatic w/OD, Swing-out spare...nerf bars took the big rust hit, got water inside, but still have all the mount hardware.

Mountain life has kept it solid but a 9 month stint in florida, summer '13, initiated some rust spots.

Motor and trans are solid, some oil leak at valve covers. I like to wrench, so it has a good maintenance history. About 3 yrs. ago, I backed off of it and now use it as a deep snow morning driver.

If it's of any interest, I'd like to hand it to a fan of the Pathy and ideally, a proven mag. Cheap too. Less than a grand. I'm a bartering type to boot...

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

The quest for Bmillsskier's Pathfinder

Are the OG alloys a requirement? Just not the same truck without them.

ETA, though I could make an exception for Djongo’s rig.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

BMills, this is your quarterly tonic budget man.

https://media.tenor.com/images/eb13c...b4ca/tenor.gif

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    ^^^
    That’s a 2004.

Which weren’t bad at all. Just not the same.

Ah damn it was late I was tired but I thought that was the one you wanted. Wrong decade. So wait, what price point are you trying to hit for a 94 that the Seattle dude was 2500 high on? But yeah, grab Jongos and paint it black.

If this thread produces results Bmills is looking for, perhaps we can leverage success and find glademaster a girlfriend next?

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Ah damn it was late I was tired but I thought that was the one you wanted. Wrong decade. So wait, what price point are you trying to hit for a 94 that the Seattle dude was 2500 high on? But yeah, grab Jongos and paint it black.
    I see Djongo's AssFinder and I want to paint it black.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Yes, Mick would be proud.

Name:  assfinder.jpg
Views: 1583
Size:  117.3 KB

Moar:

Name:	pathy1.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	338271
    31x10.5x15

Name:	pathy2.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	338272

Name:	pathy3.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	1.57 MB 
ID:	338273

Name:	pathy4.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	1.45 MB 
ID:	338274
    It's not for sale, but I'd do it in the right sitch. Thought about bailing on it often but hard to do. Still titties on the deep days.

The off road pkg. was pretty uncommon; had the push button 2 way shocks, firm on the washboard was amazingly stable going over Union Pass rd. Soft on the roadwayz.
    Also push button power/economy. Power keeps you in rpm's when bogging out on a steep uphill. Tittaaaaaaaaayz.

Bad Brains

I'd drive that across the country for gas money.

Good on ya', BMills. I had a 89 (? I think?) red, two door with the triangle rear window and transformer alloys in college. 5 speed. Several years later, I had a 94 four door, same body style, same alloys, same 5 speed. That SE V6 is bulletproof and one of the best V6 engines ever built. I have fond memories of both of those trucks, I remember the 2 door especially being incredible in the snow..

Name:	pathy2.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	338272

Name:	pathy3.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	1.57 MB 
ID:	338273
    The bug deflector is a nice touch. And the rear spoiler keeps things pinned down at 90+?

it keeps the dust off the back window

So the kids can't draw penises?

My buddy had that red one in high school. Floor board rusted out under passenger side and could watch the road roll by.

Spent the winter as a ski instructor at 7 Springs and that thing would always make it up the steep driveway in snow before it compacted.

Look guys. I think Bmills is sort of a discerning guy based on his cocktail choices and this thread is heading in the wrong direction. I'm here to put things back on track.

I gather he's not looking for a clapped out Pathfinder with chalky paint, rotted out bushings and a coat hanger antenna. Let's refocus ourselves and find him a clean example from a sunshine state with 150K of highway miles. Something he could drive to the golf club and not have to park in the employee lot over by the pile of bunker sand.

I can vouch for Djongo’s rig. Good condition for what it is. That is my bumper sticker on his back window.

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

OP. Don't cut yer foot lookin.

Just sayin.
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    If this thread produces results Bmills is looking for, perhaps we can leverage success and find glademaster a girlfriend next?
    Slow down son.

I was fairly well assuming he was looking for a fixer-upper that, at most, just needs things replaced from age, etc.

Good luck finding a 25 yr old pathy in minty shape, for a few hundo. Grands, methinketh.

I already offered up my rig. Invest a grand and drive it anywhere, 2 grand and it'd be the nicest in the state. It's not rusting thru the boards, so there's that. Dry up here.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    Bad Brains...old friends from RVa in the 80's. My parking poaching at the villy was so notorious, they just referred to the rig as the Bad Brains. One hour parking shuffle - FTW!

Hell, If Abe's going, I'm down for a roadtrip to General Sherman's favorite city...
    where exactly is that?

Of all days to be slammed at work. Lot to unpack here. Let’s go.

I eventually found her sister's ass in that thing so I can vouch for it being an assfinder.
    See? The name checks out.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Things got real early on in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    BMills, this is your quarterly tonic budget man.

https://media.tenor.com/images/eb13c...b4ca/tenor.gif
    ***Bmills heads to basement to see how much tonic he has left***

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    I see Djongo's AssFinder and I want to paint it black.
    Yes, Mick would be proud.
    Damnit, you’re not helping.

Quote Originally Posted by fatnslow View Post
    Name:  assfinder.jpg
Views: 1583
Size:  117.3 KB
    That looks custom.

So the kids can't draw penises?
    No, but us grownups still can.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    OP. Don't cut yer foot lookin.

Just sayin.
    Gotta look before you step with some of these vintage girls.

Djongo, props man. That is one sweet ride and I can hear in your words what it means to you. The fact that you’d even consider seeing it off to another mag says a lot.

I know why it’s not for sale as you stated in your second post and that you haven’t brought yourself to move on from it. You said so yourself: the thing is a well-loved, worn in all the right places, hoss of a ride that still makes you smile. That’s awesome. Any mag would be lucky to get a turn with such a beloved ride.

That said, despite not being completely averse to parking next to the sand pile in the staff lot, I think Timber is right and that I’m gonna keep looking for one that has an amount of resto work to do that is more in my skill set/timeline for getting it where I want it to be.

Thanks boys, keep em coming.
    I still call it The Jake.