Feeler: 179cm DPS Koala 119

I'm not 100% sure I want to sell these, but if there's interest in taking them off my hands, I would part with them.

They've been mounted once for a Salomon Warden at -1.5cm from recommended for a 306mm BSL, and are in exceptional shape. They had a "Pro Tune" from World Cup Service in Bellevue with a 1/1 bevel about 3 days before the lift served season ended here, and they've been storage waxed, so the bases and edges are mint. Top sheets are in excellent shape too, as they're textured with a chamfered edge.

They're stiff and heavy with good edge grip for being 119mm underfoot. This is the Foundation (hybrid) construction with a bamboo core, so they're quite damp as well.

I'll ship them if someone wants them flat, but I'm not shipping mounted skis, it's too much of a PITA.

TBH, I should have mounted them on the line, as the current mount feels a little too far back. Make me an offer, or let this fall off the first page.

I have a pair in 184 that i haven't mounted yet. I was considering mounting 1cm back since the line looks super center-y compared to all my other skis. Interested in your opinion on why you think -1.5 is too much?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

I think -1 on the 184cm would probably be fine. -1.5 feels too far back on the 179cm because it is a short, stiff ski with a fair amount of tip and tail rocker, so the sweet spot is quite small. I can feel where I should be driving the ski from under the base of my toes where they're currently mounted, if that makes sense. Feels like I'm always a little behind the sweet spot.