PSA: Pivot 18s at Level 9

https://www.levelninesports.com/look...bindings-2020/
    Forza
    Gripwalk
    115mm brakes
    Under $240

Not for me but some of youse might be interested

Does Level 9 usually inflate the retail on their gear? regular price 475$? Even in Canuckistan Pivot 18s are 400$ MSRP.
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Does it really matter? Under $240 for brandy new Pivot 18s......most places I looked said MSRP $399.95 in US pesos

Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    Does Level 9 usually inflate the retail on their gear? regular price 475$? Even in Canuckistan Pivot 18s are 400$ MSRP.
    First world problems

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    Does it really matter? Under $240 for brandy new Pivot 18s......most places I looked said MSRP $399.95 in US pesos
    No, aside from the inflated savings and casual dishonesty it doesn't. Also are there not consumer protection laws in place that say if you list an item at a price then you have to have actually tried to sell it at that price at some point? The big sporting goods chain up here got their wrist slapped for practices like that.
    Well that and the fact that the greatest alpine binding ever should never go on sale as it's worth every penny at MSRP.
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

I'm no lawyer (or dentist)....No idea about inflating savings but I thought the price, regardless of % saved was worthy of a mention.

I've bought a few things from Level 9 and always felt like I got a great deal with great service. That's all that matters to me.

No, aside from the inflated savings and casual dishonesty it doesn't. Also are there not consumer protection laws in place that say if you list an item at a price then you have to have actually tried to sell it at that price at some point? The big sporting goods chain up here got their wrist slapped for practices like that.
    Well that and the fact that the greatest alpine binding ever should never go on sale as it's worth every penny at MSRP.
    Well, FWIW, on Looks Pro Store, MSRP for same Forza 18s shows up at 479.95$ USD. Only difference is that they are in stock.

No inflated savings or casual dishonest. Level 9 is good people.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Well, FWIW, on Looks Pro Store, MSRP for same Forza 18s shows up at 479.95$ USD. Only difference is that they are in stock.

No inflated savings or casual dishonest. Level 9 is good people.
    Weird, Canuckistan MSRP is 400$CDN.
    fire

rails are for trains

www.theguideshut.ca

Weird, Canuckistan MSRP is 400$CDN.
    Yeah, IDK whats up, but certainly plenty of places that listed their MSRP as 475.00. SkiEssentials isn't known as a shady operation and lists the same: https://www.skiessentials.com/2020-l...aArFoEALw_wcB#

I had them in my cart yesterday. Went downstairs to grab wallet and ended up doing something for 15 minutes, came back and GONE!

PSA: Pivot 18s at Level 9

Yeah, I missed out as well, was completely ready to pick up a pair and by the time I got my shit together, no mas. GREAT PSA though, thanks!!!
    Fear, Doubt, Disbelief, you have to let it all go. Free your mind!

MAP pricing is 399, MSRP is 475

Sent from my SM-G973U using TGR Forums mobile app