FS: Binders: NEW PRICES Markers.. STH14.. Marker CAST plates.. Tyrolia Demos

Marker Lord SPs.. never skied new.. these come with 132 brakes on them.. I'll slip the original 110s in too.. $150 shipped conus pp ff
    pics

Griffons never skied new 110 $100 shipped pp ff
    pics

STH14 Drivers skied a handful of times.. appear new.. 115 $130 shipped conus pp ff
    pics

Tyrolia SP 120 demos skied a handful of times in excellent shape $40 shipped conus pp ff
    pics

CAST Plates.. for Marker.. originals.. never used.. these were for the Lords.. Radical ST toes $140 shipped conus pp ff pending
    pics

Jester Demos never skied new 110 $150 shipped sold
    pics

F10s sz small never skied appear new.. these were gonna be for my kid but he decided to move to a board.. 110 $175 shipped sold
    pics
    Last edited by BaNosser; 08-24-2020 at 05:21 PM.
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

"Adios Hugh you asshole" - Ghostofcarl '14

believe...

You may want to (seriously) rethink these prices.

Brand new, latest edition Griffons in your choice of color and brake size at Corbetts shipped for $150.

Other clamps likewise at much better deals and NEW!

Quote Originally Posted by Woolie12 View Post
    You may want to (seriously) rethink these prices.

Brand new, latest edition Griffons in your choice of color and brake size at Corbetts shipped for $150.

Other clamps likewise at much better deals and NEW!
    always appreciate price police.. especially with these older clamps.. even if unused.. I was in a bit of a quandary trying to price them.. but figured I'd error high to begin... I will reassess...
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

believe...

Lords and Radical toes ea dropped to $150
    and regarding the Tyrolias.. anyone in the Skagit Bham area wanna just meet up and give me a decent bottle of red for them would be aok.. and I'll throw in a pr of beat griffon demos too
    Last edited by BaNosser; 08-24-2020 at 12:26 PM.
    'To quote my bro

believe...