Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ah. probably just stick with 4 seasons anquilla. checks almost every box. Ideally I'd be doing a two tank dive every morning while she sleeps in and that seems to be the weak link on Anquilla. (now scheduling feb 2022).

Always appreciate the wisdom of the collective!!
    "Can't you see..."

PM me on Anguilla. Not that you're going wrong w Four Seasons, and Meads Bay is actually IMO where you want to be, but I can give you some info based on many Anguilla trips over the years.
    Confident you will be happy w your choice.
    [quote][//quote]

If you are okay going spendy, Guana Island, BVI. You're welcome. Best vacation I ever took with the wife. Food was awesome, diving, snorkeling, hiking, boating, tennis, pretty much your own private island.

^ as above our honeymoon and first few aniee's were Caneel bay RIP. We did a day on LIttle dix and I was quite underwhelmed - thought it was, as Bmils described st. lucia, very old carribiean with a lot of goats, chickens, and garbage outside the resort. YMMV
    Last edited by Marshall Tucker; 03-16-2021 at 08:33 AM.
    "Can't you see..."

Anguilla is awesome, you won't be disappointed. There's some good diving there. A lot of it is shallow, but you'll still see a variety of corals, fish, turtles, and rays. A few good wreck dives. Dog Island was my favorite dive spot because of the sharks - Black tips, Lemons, and Tigers.

Scrub Island, just northeast of main island, is a great option for a day trip. Beautiful beach that you'll most likely have to yourself, a hike across the island will take you past an old airstrip used by Escobar back in the day with wreckage from the last plane to fly in/out, and at the end of the hike you end up at a really cool enclosed lagoon that has good snorkeling. Back towards the beach there's a cave with a hole in the roof you can jump through. The beach also has a really good right hand break when there's a north swell.