Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    You don't use old tires to get it going?
    I still call it The Jake.

Those are painted white and used for planters. A couple tomato plants and some marigolds to keep the critters away.
    The farm down the street put tires on the plastic covering the silage so the plastic wouldn't blow away. I asked Rusty one time if he couldn't put that shit into a couple cute white silos next to the falling down red barn cause I was trying to sell the estate and the city folk looking at it were complaining about the white plastic and tires all over the place. He told me to go fuck off.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Candice ALWAYS has two trailing skiers.

One for the camera, and one with the fire extinguisher and reggae boom box.
    Candide could learn a thing or two from her.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

How often are you using this thing? This is the type of thing that is cheaper to rent or hire out. If you are going to be doing a ton of it, then buy the good one.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Is there a difference in sentencing guidelines if they can prove that you rented the machine prior?

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    Candide could learn a thing or two from her.
    To be fair, Candice is his mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Those are painted white and used for planters. A couple tomato plants and some marigolds to keep the critters away.
    The farm down the street put tires on the plastic covering the silage so the plastic wouldn't blow away. I asked Rusty one time if he couldn't put that shit into a couple cute white silos next to the falling down red barn cause I was trying to sell the estate and the city folk looking at it were complaining about the white plastic and tires all over the place. He told me to go fuck off.
    Rusty sounds like an insensitive ass.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Rusty sounds like an insensitive ass.
    Never understood why the cows had to eat that stinky shit when there was plenty of grass and stuff. He used to come over to the compound when we weren't there, go mushroom hunting and sell them to the restaurants. Apparently I had lots of mushrooms growing in the woods. I never raised a stink about it, 'cause I sure as hell wasn't going to try and figure out the difference between the different mushrooms.

I rent a big-ass chipper once a year. You really need some power to chip big branches, and those small chippers will just be an endless PITA. I have to chip ponderosa pine branches mostly. If you're just chipping hedge clippings and such, maybe a small one would work for that, if you got a place store it.

Never understood why the cows had to eat that stinky shit when there was plenty of grass and stuff. He used to come over to the compound when we weren't there, go mushroom hunting and sell them to the restaurants. Apparently I had lots of mushrooms growing in the woods. I never raised a stink about it, 'cause I sure as hell wasn't going to try and figure out the difference between the different mushrooms.
    Sounds like Russ may have been after a bit more than restaurant grade fungus.

I bought a used BearCat similar to the Harbor Freight chipper. I found it to be useless. Dry branches went through ok but anything green and flexible just jammed up. I was using the top hopper because a lot of the branches have a lot of offshoots and don't fit in the side hopper. I didn't feel like pruning everything down to a little stick first.

It came with a couple of screens to mulch but that just clogged the machine. It was faster to load a trailer and drive to the dump.
    If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems.

Either ethanol or non-ethanol gas is great to get the burn pile going. Diesel not so much.
    My neighbor mixes used engine oil and gasoline to get his burn pile started. I hire landscapers to make my yard waste disappear.