Boot Heaters - Sidas Neo - old model??

See a great deal on the Sidas Neo but thinking that old model replaced by Pro. can anybody confirm and if old how old and would that effect battery life? Don't have bad time with boots on cold days but this coming season going into lodge to warm feet will be a shit show so having the boost of boot heater might be a good idea.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

1) do they come with any warranty from Sida/seller? I have seen a LOT more issues with sida's stuff than hottronic

2) socks seem to be much better than footbeds, as they can me used in more things overall (fall walking, dog walks, ice skating, XC skiing, etc)

3) if its that good a deal, sure, get it.

Its last hunt so would have go direct to Sidas. Was wondering if old as NEO has 6 hour life whereas wife's PRO has 8 h and the Pro is only model on website. Yes cheap $150 with limited time discount. As wife has had them for 2 years pretty sure these have been in box for at least 3y.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

worth checking with SIDAs first to confirm warranty?

worth checking to see if the batteries will work with any current heated socks?