FS: Guerrilla Gravity Trail Pistola, Size 3 Revved

I'm selling my personal Revved Trail Pistola, purchased over the winter and ridden consistently through the Spring and Fall. Before anyone asks- I'm selling this because we've got more cancellations and fewer trips than expected, which means our demo bikes aren't getting used much this year. So I'm selling this, and I'll be riding one of our demo Pistolas until the end of the season.

The bike is in excellent shape, and only has a few noticeable marks: one on the underside of the downtube thanks to my tailgate pad, and one on the driveside chainstay from stupidly placing it down on a sharp rock in Fruita. Otherwise, everything else is basic wear and tear and only consists of small nicks. The frame itself does not have a scratch anywhere.

A handful of the parts were swapped over from the demo bike I'll be riding, so they have only seen 3 rides and are basically new: the Lyrik fork, the G2 RSC brakes, and the XT crankset. Everything else works great and has been maintained as needed. I currently have Cushcore XC installed in the rear tire- I'm happy to leave that in, or remove it for the buyer.

I'll give priority to local buyers around the Front Range, since I'd prefer not to pack and ship this bike. SOLD SOLD SOLD in north Boulder. See below for pictures and specs. PM if interested.

Frame: Size 3 Revved Trail Pistola
    Fork: RS Lyrik Select 150mm
    Shock: RS Deluxe Select+ 210x55
    Drivetrain: Shimano XT 12-speed w/ 32t
    Wheels: Industry Nine Enduro 305 w/ Hydra hubs
    Brakes: G2 RSC w/ 180mm rotors
    Dropper: BikeYoke Revive 160mm
    Tires: DHF 2.5 WT front, Aggressor 2.3 EXO rear
    Stem: RaceFace Aeffect 50mm
    Handlebar: Raceface 780mm

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GG-TrailPistol-1.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	1.78 MB 
ID:	336640

Name:	GG-TrailPistol-2.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	336641

Name:	GG-TrailPistol-4.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	1,012.5 KB 
ID:	336642

Name:	GG-TrailPistol-5.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	950.7 KB 
ID:	336643

Name:	GG-TrailPistol-6.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	923.8 KB 
ID:	336644

Name:	GG-TrailPistol-7.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	336645

Name:	GG-TrailPistol-8.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	336646
    Last edited by smmokan; 08-09-2020 at 03:33 PM.

Not a sexual question in any way...how tall are you and what’s your inseam?

I have to go get mom some more meat for the meatloaf, but I’ll return to the basement soon and wait for the reply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think size 3 is generally around a large. If you like long bikes and are over say 5’9”... I think 3, if you’re an avg joe rider, maybe closer to 5’11” or so.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnwriter View Post
    Not a sexual question in any way...how tall are you and what’s your inseam?

I have to go get mom some more meat for the meatloaf, but I’ll return to the basement soon and wait for the reply

I'm 5'11" with a 31" inseam, and it fits great. I'd say anyone between 5'10" and 6'1" could ride the Size 3... like grskier said above, if you're 5'9" and like a bigger fitting bike, then it would work too. There's a lot of adjustment with the seatpost insertion and the stem/headset combo too.

Damn. 3 out of 4 dentists tell me I’m a solid 2 according to GG scales. That bike looks super sweet. GLWS.

My buddy was crushing it today on this bike, smokkan. He already was faster than me, but today he was fucking turbocharged. Thanks a lot.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

That is the pimping ass pimp that ever pimped.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

having seen it in person, I agree, it is pimp.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    My buddy was crushing it today on this bike, smokkan. He already was faster than me, but today he was fucking turbocharged. Thanks a lot.
    Dude... you have a 300 year old Yeti XC bike. This is your bike's fault, not yours.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Dude... you have a 300 year old Yeti XC bike. This is your bike's fault, not yours.
    well, yes, that is one reason (among many) why I am slow. But that was not the reason why my buddy was much faster today than he was last week.

fuck I want a new bike.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Ha, nice... he mentioned that he was Facebook friends with you, but I didn't realize that meant actual friends.

He texted me this morning after the ride to let me know how much it rocks. If you happen to see that same bike with purple wheels and green decals, that's me. And yes, the Trail Pistol absolutely kicks ass.

300 yr old Yeti? Did they even have dentists back then?