New Black Diamond Helio 180/145 Bindings, 8 Spring

New Black Diamond Helio 180 bindings w/o baseplate (which makes them the same as the 145) with the 8 (medium) spring.
    $295 shipped
    Attached Images Attached Images  

still available?
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

In case anyone else is interested, I have exactly the same configuration for sale, same price.
    Mo' skimo here: NE Rando Race Series

Hey JS - you might know this. Is the toe screw configuration the same as dynafit old school pattern?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minus the 5 hole of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct, all race bindings use the classic Dynafit toe pattern, minus the fifth hole.
    Some supposedly measure out 0.5mm differently, but I've never noticed the difference when I previously used a Dynafit jig for them.
    I also have the ATK jig for anyone who needs these mounted (for free).
    Last edited by Jonathan S.; 08-23-2020 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Inadvertently omitted the word "jig" from the 3rd sentence, which of course was the entire point of the 3rd sentence, whoops!

Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan S. View Post
    Correct, all race bindings use the classic Dynafit toe pattern, minus the fifth hole.
    Some supposedly measure out 0.5mm differently, but I've never noticed the difference when I previously used a Dynafit jig for them.
    I also have the ATK for anyone who needs these mounted (for free).
    You have an ATK jig?
    I need to mount some Helio 180s on what is likely the last undrilled pair of PMGear Byas.
    And don't want to fuck it up.

Whoops, I left out the word "jig" in my prior post!

I have both this:
    https://www.haganskimountaineering.c...6-mounting-jig
    ... and the more basic one-piece jig (i.e., mount the toe first, then base the heel position off the mounted toe with the boot inserted).
    I also have jigs for Kreuzspitze, Dynafit (only Radical generation and earlier), lots of Jigarex plates (some of which were designed off race bindings I loaned), SNS, NNN, Diamir plate bindings (two different generations), Naxo (doesn't get much use these days!), and a bunch of alpine downhill bindings (which can be useful for replicating Left<>Right spacing on obscure race bindings).
    Mo' skimo here: NE Rando Race Series

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan S. View Post
    Whoops, I left out the word "jig" in my prior post!

I have both this:
    https://www.haganskimountaineering.c...6-mounting-jig
    ... and the more basic one-piece jig (i.e., mount the toe first, then base the heel position off the mounted toe with the boot inserted).
    I also have jigs for Kreuzspitze, Dynafit (only Radical generation and earlier), lots of Jigarex plates (some of which were designed off race bindings I loaned), SNS, NNN, Diamir plate bindings (two different generations), Naxo (doesn't get much use these days!), and a bunch of alpine downhill bindings (which can be useful for replicating Left<>Right spacing on obscure race bindings).
    Whoa!
    That is one sexy jig.
    You in CO?

Unfortunately for both of us, Western Mass.
    (Although this place does its advantages, and the skiing can be quite good, including but by no means limited to this past spring.)