Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help me kill a shit-ton of gapers

the flue doesn't seem to be doing it
    they have invaded like rats from the city
    and they are all sticking around for the near future whats a true and blue townie suppose to do?
    the pretenda-local is out of control

shutting down the interenet is one good way any other ideas, maybe hijacking amazon deliveries
    anything to cut them off from there posh touch of a button suburban urban ways will likekly get them whining about life in the mountains

Dog shit under the door handles?

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    the flue doesn't seem to be doing it
    they have invaded like rats from the city
    and they are all sticking around for the near future whats a true and blue townie suppose to do?
    the pretenda-local is out of control

shutting down the interenet is one good way any other ideas, maybe hijacking amazon deliveries
    anything to cut them off from there posh touch of a button suburban urban ways will likekly get them whining about life in the mountains
    The flue would work fine if you closed it with a fire going.

Et tu, fred?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Gaper Lives MatterTM

Fred's on a roll today. I like it.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

manifesto?
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Easy. Winter without lifts turning.

No shit! I've never seen so many fucking gaper Kalifornia licences plates in my life then I've seen in the last month or so. Is there a mass exodus from that shithole going on or what? WTF!?!

2 weeks ago there was 6 fatal accidents in one week on the hwy that runs near my house. There is more fucking traffic on that hwy than I've ever seen. There are more dead animals (deer, moose, elk, bears) on that hwy than I've ever seen.

Now that, that extra $600 a week people were getting from unemployment is gone, hopefully they run out of money and go the fuck home.
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Et tu, fred?
    fancy lad school freshman course: "self-awareness only applies to others"

Thank dog for the border is all I can think

I'm sure all those stealing/ raping/ murdering Mexicans feel the same way
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

If we kill all the gapers how will the ski resorts stay open?
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by thebirdhunter View Post
    No shit! I've never seen so many fucking gaper Kalifornia licences plates in my life then I've seen in the last month or so. Is there a mass exodus from that shithole going on or what? WTF!?!
    SF is a ghost town. It's spooky. All the tech bros can work remotely and said 'Why they fuck am I paying $3500/month in rent for a tiny box of an apartment and I can't go outside when I can pay $1500/month in ID and have some elbow room. And make the same paycheck' Better make nice with the new normal. As long as work from home without a COLA adjustment is a thing, you're getting gentrified.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Lighten up francis.
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    As long as work from home without a COLA adjustment is a thing, you're getting Californiacated
    FIFY

If Prime delivers to the neighborhood, or you live at a real address, are you really in the mountains?

Is it: “Locals hate you!” Or is it: “ “Locals” hate you!”....?

Whatever happened to the saying "my life is your vacation" or whatever? Buuuummmer mannn. So sad.

nothing working
    they all seem to want to work from home in the mountains
    pretty sure there all out the door when we get a foot of snow in early september and the high is 24 degrees for a day

and there needs to be a law against wearing a winter hat a puffy in june july and august

pretty sure there all out the door when we get a foot of snow in early september and the high is 24 degrees for a day
    I hope they leave that early. But any that make it through winter will be in for a rude awakening come April and May when they realize "Spring" here is wet, cold, muddy and mostly deserted.
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

nothing working
    they all seem to want to work from home in the mountains

and there needs to be a law against wearing a winter hat a puffy in june july and august
    Agreed on the puffy. However I wear a Carrhart watch cap anytime my ears are cold, or else I get a bad head cold. Even in the summer if it's cold enough to make me sick.

Help! I'm a gaper/beater looking to move to a mountain town, how do I not get killed?

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    Help! I'm a gaper/beater looking to move to a mountain town, how do I not get killed?
    Bring a metric shit ton of weed, hookers, and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Joe Joe Junior Shabadoo View Post
    I hope they leave that early. But any that make it through winter will be in for a rude awakening come April and May when they realize "Spring" here is wet, cold, muddy and mostly deserted.
    Yeah, spring is terrible, you have to go to the desert to bike, the powder doesn't last long when it snows and you end up having to ski corn, it's just awful.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Yeah, spring is terrible, you have to go to the desert to bike, the powder doesn't last long when it snows and you end up having to ski corn, it's just awful.
    So awful it's barely even worth it!
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Bring a metric shit ton of weed, hookers, and blow.
    Huh, you know, I'm really into living clean. Do you think I can make friends by sharing some good gluten-free bread recipes?